Chapter 14 The Video

That night Ashley and Andy made plans to go somewhere.

they took a flight to a private Island near the Bahamas. They spent two weeks on the Island they had plenty of animal life tjere to where they could hunt.

They enjoyed each others company. They took photos too.

Ashley was laying on the bed watching tv when Andy walked in took a photo then a video. You could hear Andy speak," Smile Ashley. Smile Ashley come on."

Ashley looked at him then smiled "Give me that phone put it down. Andy! Andy!"

The video you could see Ashley on his briefs get on his knees on the bed trying to take the phone and Andy was giggling. Then Ashley's hand went over the phone he laid it down on the night stand the camera facing them still recording. Then Ashley started kissing Andy.

Andy kissed back then Ashley turned Andy over and you could see Andy's face and see Ashley moving over Andy it was evident that Ashley was fucking Andy.

After the two weeks were up they headed back. After they got home and left the airport several hours later Andy couldn't find his phone. He realized that he lost it he told Ashley and they couldn't find it anywhere.

"Andy when was the last time you saw it?" Ashley.

"At the airport. Oh shit I think I left it there." Andy.

"Andy Don't tell. me that. There are pics and videos on that phone." Ashley.

"I know Ashley. damnit." Andy.

Ashley got his children. and took them home while Andy went home.

TWO DAYS LATER

Two days later while they were at an interview. The lady asked, "So Andy what do you think of these photos and videos that are surfacing of you and Ashley in certain situations?"

"What?" Ashley.

Then the woman showed the pics and showed the video some of it then she said, "We can't show the rest of the video."

Andy and Ashley. looked at each other then Ashley shook his hed "The things that people will do. Really people actually believe that's us. Just to let you and the fans know we each have girlfriends besides the fans know that we like girls." Andy.

"Yeah for some reason people are photo shopping us together in certain situation. Ashley and I are best friends only nothing more. We understand that fans will do what they will do so we take it in stride. Fans will be fans."

After the interview they went back to the hotel and Ashley "Andy can we talk in the back please."

Andy followed him to the other room. "Andy really that was close someone got your phone and posted those photos and videos." Ashley loudly.

"Ashley I didnt do this on purpose you know it got left. Sorry but I think we covered ourselves nicely. I think they believed it." Andy.

Ashley shook his head "Andy no one can know about our relationship. After a few moments they walked up front and the guys smiled.

Then Jinxx spoke, "I take it Andy lost his phone that's. Why you have a new number. Well I have to say that you two were very quick at covering yourselves today on the interview. but not so much on the video."

The others laughed then Ashley. "Wait your not surprised?"

"Ashley we're not stupid or blind." Jake.

"Yeah actually we were wondering when you two were ever going to do something." CC.

Andy and Ashley looked at each other then Jake stood up "Don't worry your secret is safe with us. Besides you two deserve each other. You two seem happy with each other."