Chapter 18 THE SURPRISE

TWO MONTHS LATER

Two months have went by and no one saw or heard from Andy.

One day Jake and Elle went to Ashley and the kids grave when they got close they saw someone there then Jake realized who it was and spoke, "Andy. ANDY!"

Andy turned saw Jake and then he was gone.

Jake spoke, "Elle it was Andy!"

"Yes Jake I saw him he looks so sad and alone." Elle.

Jake called the guys and told them.

Andy didn't hate the guys but he hadn't spoken to his father since that day.

Three days later they were all at Jake's house when someone knocked at the door. Jake opened the door and saw Andy standing there he standing there he looked pale starved down then he spoke, "Jake!"

Then Andy collapsed into Jake's arms "Andy!" Jake said loudly tje others heard and ran to them Jake carried him into the guest bedroom they stood over him they took the time to clean him up and put fresh clothrs on him.

Andy was very emaciated starved down.

Jinxx spoke, "Jake he looks terrible wonder when was the last time he feed."

"From the looks of him a while." CC.

"Go get some blood Elle from our supply." Jake.

Elle went and got a glass Jake feed it to him or tried to but Andy was unconscious so Jake had some needles and tubing and put it straigjt into Andy's veins and spoke, "There this will hold him till we can take him on a hunt."

After several hours Andy woke up and found Jake sitting in a chair by the bed then Jake spoke, "Well jello big guy welcome back. We thought we lost you there for a few minutes."

Andy sat up then spoke, "I wish you did. I should never have come back."

"Andy don't say that you're our sire. I put some blood in you but we still need to take you on a hunt." Jake.

Andy shook his head and stood up and stumbled Jake caught him and spoke, "Whoa big guy you're still weak. You've been starving yourself. When was the last time you feed?"

"I don't know and don't care. I just want to die Jake. Ashley and the kids are gone, I miss them so much." Andy.

Jake shook his head then spoke as the others walked into the room, "Andy you're not alone, you're never alone. You hsve us all of us."

"Yeah man!" Jinxx and CC smiling.

Andy looked at them then Jake spoke, "Andy do you think Ashley would want you to die like this. Man he loved you for centuries he would not want you to die. He would want you to go on we all know that. Andy pleasr let's get you something to eat." Jake.

Andy very slowly stood up straight and knew Jake was right so he agreed to feed and they all took him for a hunt.

They caught a deer and held it down then Andy's fangs came out and feed on the deer.

Andy feed in two more deers and by the time they got back to Jake's he was looking himself.

They all sat around and spoke, "So Andy do you want to continue with Black Veil Brides the fans are wondering where we are. I mean we'll need a new bass guitarist but I think we can do this. Ashley always loved being in the band we can say that Ashley had to leave for reasons." Jake.

"Hmm! Yeah he always loved the music business. We can I'd like to keep singing. I'll sing for Ashley and the kids. Thanks guys I'm glad you're all here." Andy.

So Andy and the guys got the band back together they had met a young vampire who knew all their songs.

Bob was told that Ashley left yhe band for family reasons. It got out that Andy and Ashley were sexually involved so the fans thought that was why Ashley left the band because fans would have been upset and he was replaced by someone else.

The guys never told Bib about the kids and Ashley dying.

Fans got upset that Ashley wasn't around. Fans posted on Facebook and Twitter that they didn't care about them being together. Thousands of posts were made asking for Ashley to come back.

NEARLY ONE YEAR NOW

Nearly a year hss passed the new guy Scott liked Andy. Scott tried to come on to him, Andy wasn't really into him. But he did give in and kiss Scott.

Andy wasn't interested in Scott but he went ahead and fucked Scott but felt nothing towards him it was just a fuck.

But Scott was alright with that he didn't want anything serious anyway.

Andy had been fucking Scott for two months when the guys finally convinced Andy to go see his father since they were going to ne in the area. Andy ay first said no but gave in.

So Andy and the others went to Chris's home. Chris wasn't there but the house keeper let tjem in. They looked around.

While they were waiting Andy lept hearing noises coming from a room. At first he thought it migjt be his father.

Finally Andy went to the door and opened it. Andy's eyes went wide when he saw what was in the room.

Tears ran down his face and he spoke one word,

"ASHLE?"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!