Chapter 13 Ultimate Sacrifice

"Well mommy had a baby in her tummy the baby was very sick and the baby died. The doctors couldn't help it." Ashley.

The kids looked at them then they touched Amy's tummy and spoke, "Poor mommy poor baby! I love you mommy."

Ashley picked up Ash while Amy held Abby. They kissed then.

"But mommy daddy how can we see it. Whats it's name?" Ash.

"As his right we should give it a name and get a headstone so if any of us want to visit we have a place to go." Ashley.

Amy smiled then spoke, "We have wonderful kids." Ashley agreed.

Then they came up with a name that would work for either a boy or girl, Bree Purdy. They spent the next two weeks together as a family.

Ashley didn't contact any of the guys. They all figured that they needed to be together.

Their next tour sent them to Romania and Andy was able to see his home fro when he was a child. The gypsies there had been taught about vampires. There we're stories of a baby born that had blue with in blue eyes.

One day Amy ad the children we're in town when some gypsies saw them and one could sense what the kids were. The gypsies placed a spell on the children they started not feeling well.

Ashley was nearby when he heard Amy screaming he ran to her and found the kids laying on the ground in great pain. "What happened? Amy what happened?"

She looked at him crying, "I don't know they just fell in pain. Ashley! Ashley!"

The others came Andy could sense the gypsies magic he looked around and saw the three gypsies. "Gypsies!"

Ashley looked up and went for them. Andy ran after him.

Amy knew the kids were dying she couldn't bare it. It was strong magic and she loved her children deeply so she sacrificed herself and placed a premenant protection spell on her children, Ashley and the others. It took every bit of magic in her. She fell over Jinxx saw her and yelled, "Ashley! Ashley!"

Ashley just got finished killing the gypsies he saw Amy on the ground and quickly ran to her.

Amy wasn't breathing Ashley started hugging her crying.

"Ashley the children are moving." Jake.

Ashley saw them moving and quickly moved to them holding them. He knew it was too late to turn Amy. A vampire can't turn a dead body into another vampire.

The others stood there. Andy walked over reached down touched Amy looked at the others "She used all her magic to protect the kids and us all. She sacrificed herself to make sure we were all safe."

Ashley cried holding his kids. "Daddy is mommy sleeping?" They asked. All Ashley could do was hold them and cry.

After a few minues Andy spoke, "We need to leave now. Where there are a few gypsies there are more. I'll grab Amy."

"No! Here. take the kids I'll grab my wife." said Ashley.

They left Ashley couldn't even change Amy she had died before he could. He blamed Andy and Bob for the death of his wife because it was Andy's home and they knew about his kind and Bob for booking them there. Ashley barely spoke to Andy for the rest of the tour he kept quiet and to himself.

But the kids spent the kids spent time with the others.

After they got back Ashley looked at Andy and spoke, "Don't speak to me, don't call me. I hate you it's your fault my wife is dead."