Chapter 1(Midnight snack)

She swear if this dog starts barking she is doomed.

With her shaking hands she unlocked the metal gate which was the only entry and exit of the humble abode she was currently residing.

Her big eyes where fixed on the dog,whose owner was perhaps the security guard of their apartment.
She got into a lot of trouble because of these dog , many a times in the past.

The guard was sleeping safe and soundly. A complete useless she thought, but better for her.

She successfully got out,when she was five or six steps away ,she clearly heard the that dog barking loudly. She sighed in relief.

Its was around  midnight , she cursed she forgot to take her over coat it was quite cold outside .

A strong wind blew away the beret she wore she picked it up with irritation in her face ,the stars could not be seen it may rain the whole sky was covered with thick clouds.She hugged herself.

The place she wants to reach was three to four block away from her apartment, she quickly  sprinted  across the road , her face showed discomfort maybe because of the cold .

No automobiles ,or vehicles where under her vision.
At least after while she reached the convenient store , which was still open, she didn't waste any time and entered it.

It didn't took her seconds to pick up her favorite midnight snacks  she sat at one corner.

Soon after she heard the ding sound of the glass door opening.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has been more than two hours he stepped out of the bus in these dark streets to reach the destination which he think is really hard for him to find.

And like a cherry on top his cell phone was not catching any connections.

He groaned out of dissatisfaction.

"Not again "

Now he has nothing left but to wonder around these unknown street.

" that bus driver was too slow , I could have reached earlier than these time , if got sight of that driver I will bit him up till the time he sees heaven"

he was talking to himself trying to convince that the late arrival was not his fault but the driver ,although it looks like the other way around his booked bus was scheduled at 2 PM but as he woke up late he catched the bus at 6PM.

His stomach made a growling sound ,now he wants food all the unlucky thing seems to happen to him .

these must be some work of a devil who was taking there revenge on him ,he thought.

But these time he was a bit lucky as his eyes caught  the appearance of a convenient store he without any second thoughts made his ways towards its direction.

He entered the store feelings happy that atleast he would have something to treat his poor stomach.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was peacefully eating her noodles,she heard the noise of the glass door sliding, with her reflex working  she tilted her head.

Her mouth formed an 'o'.

A  boy ,who looks like about her age,
He was wearing a beret same like her cool she thought.His hands were carrying luggages.

She thought why would someone bring a luggage with them in the middle of the night.

She is living here for almost a year ,she can't remember if she have ever saw him.

She flinched a little when the boy was marching in her direction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He was looking here and there after entering the store,eventually his eyes landed upon a small figure.

He stepped closer to her , with the intention to ask her about these locality .

He stopped a metre away when he noticed her face,as she turned around.

Her face was small her mouth was filled with noodles it made her look cute he thought, her facial proportions were really amazing she was beautiful in a simple words.

"Wait what are you even thinking, I never thought of any girl like that "

he thought in his mind.

He unconsciously hit his head.

He don't know it was him or he just happened to move his face closer to her , she flinched that in an instant tilted her face side ways,her cheeks were burning red.

He without wasting time stood straight.

He thought these day cannot get any worse ,he made the situation awkward between the only living being he got to meet at these time of the day .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When he brought his face near her she felt her heart rate increasing
She faced the other way.

Then gradually he spoke"Sorry ,if I made you uncomfortable it was unintentional, can you please tell me where these sky tower residence is located"he said in one go.

She liked his deep husky voice it was quite similar to hers.

She noted the situation then answers  " yeah ye-ah ,I kno-w that is wh-ere I l-ive " she shuttered horribly.

He couldn't blame her shuttering was actually his fault in someway.

He went somewhere then returned with a bowl ,a Jug and a packet of ramen in his hands .

He directly sat in front of her , he started making his ramen .

Then again he asked "so if you don't mind after these can you please show me the route to your appartment ".

" yeah sure "these time she didn't shuttered.

They both were currently eating quietly none made a single noise.

Both were somehow felt nervous or was it shyness to start conversation.

His cell phone was dead by now ,he can't  even scroll something.

He never felt without words in front of any one ,but these was different .

On the other side she was finishing her ramen as fast she can that she almost chocked .

She was severely coughing thanks to him he past a bottle of water .She thanked him.

He noticed that she was rushing with her food he thought it was for him,did she felt disgusted by his presence .

He can't do anything but felt sad that maybe these girl felt like that.

She almost finished her ramen.And that is when he stretched his hands out.

.................................................