Chapter 13(Identity game)

Last night much didn't happened, can be said jisoo didn't let it happen.

But the problem starts when--------

Taehyung was about awake he got a strong smell.

He slowly opened his eyes .

He still can't understand where he was but his head was paining like hell.

The last thing he remembered was he was in the bar with his friend .

And then he tried to remember jisoo face came , yeah he saw jisoo.

When he tried to get up , he didn't still noticed where he was .

his face was right on jisoo's neck .

His hands where around her .

His mind went blank after he saw jisoo's lipstick smudged badly .

And swollen too and her neck he can't explain what he saw.

For him she looked like an angel from heaven  sleeping.

He can't believe that he was hugging her all night like that But felt a little relief when he saw he was still in his dress.

He guessed much didn't happen then. But how was he here anyway.

Ofcourse jisoo brought him , but why can't he remember anything.

It was obvious , that he was the one who would have probably made out with her last night.

Without making a single noise he got down .

He saw his reflection on mirror,  their was quite a amount of lipstick on his lips too.

His hair was a mess .

He tried to find his cell,  thankfully it was in his pocket he made a quick call.

Before living he again wrote a letter to her .

To make her acknowledge about his absence for some hours from now.

He was sure when he will meet her the next time she will beat the shit out of her.

For now he can't think of anything as his head was experiencing a throbbing pain.

He can't help but get shy , by the mere thought of what could have happened last time .

Why did he can't remember a single bit of anything.

But can he face her after what he did.

He saw her for the last time before going out , he wanted to hug her for some reason,  he don't know.

He didn't dare to do much or she will wake up now.

Jisoo first strected her hands out tapping the area beside her.

She didn't fell anything,  forcefully she opened her eyes to see taehyung was not there.

Did he again left, all over again their was another letter

Miss Jisoo,

First I would like to ask you to accept my apology,  if the condition you are in now , is done by me .

To be true I can't really remember  anything that happened last night.
But I would assume that you were clever enough to stop it from going any further.

And I'm also apologizing for not meeting you last day , I got some important work.

I can't help myself but write it that without my warnings you were still with that guy.