Chapter 17(Trust)

"Oh jisoo I almost forgot these as you will be working as my personal assistant , the company bought you a condo just adjacent to where my condo is"

" THAT WAS CLEARLY NOT STATED IN THE CONTRACT MR KIM"

Taehyung pretended to close his ears , to let her know that her voice was unbearable at that moment .

"It was actually there but clearly you were too lazy to read the last page of the contract "

Then it hit jisoo she didn't read the whole contract,  she just reviewed it lightly.

And she thinks these is what she gets to be careless .

"One more thing---

"What more do you have to tell"

Taehyung was again cut off by jisoo

" The Kim industries need employees who are the most sincere with what they are doing, you should start to get careful small mistakes are also not taken into consideration "

Jisoo thought "more like you don't considerate them"

she rolled her .

Taehyung pretended he never saw her rolling her eyes.

"You should wonder why I chose you to be the secretary,  where I have a lot of experienced people as my choice "

"Yeah , that true I can't compare myself to them i am totally
inexperienced whereas they had a lot of experience in these field"

"So the major thing is that , so to look logically in these , I won't deny you are quite a good student"

-   jisoo  slightly smirked on his remark-

"as per your age , yes experience is needed but if you know how to work correctly I don't think that's a must needed  , you can see that without experience I was also given these duties of handling a company,  and lastly trust to be true we need trusted employees "

"So you trust  me "

It was a few seconds after he answered .

" yes I trust you I don't have any verbal reason for these but , as to let you known I really trust you and expect from you also that you would not deprive me from that trust "

Jisoo don't know but she felt something when he mentioned he trusts her .

she felt happy if she goes to explain that feeling .

That's when the food arrived "Enjoy your food Sir and Ma'am "

Jisoo politely nodded

"Thanks for these unquestionable service"

"Your most welcome ma'am "

Here taehyung was already busy serving .

He didn't remember if he have ever served any one food from when he had gain conciousness.

but here he was here serving a girl who he barely knows .

The day of their meeting till now only has been two months.

And with them being unknown they had already grown a strong bond.

He would glance at her once in a while he really can't deny that everytime he observes her wearing dresses.

 He gets a tingling feeling deep within his heart .

Sometimes , his heart would flutter leading to his blushing face he tries hard to hide it from her.

The breakfast was simple yet mouth eye pleasing.

The food consisted of two muffins,  two donuts two cappuccinos finely served with heart confections .