Chapter 5( Embarrassed)

"Its okay dear i was just joking and let me see who is this young man you never let me know jisoo you had a boyfriend "

" no!no! He isn't my boyfriend grandma, just a friend "she made a cross hand while explaining her dear grandma that he was not her boyfriend.

Taehyung observed everything, he came a little forward put his hand over jisoo's shoulder and slightly winked at her grandma.

Her grandma grinned internally
"Ok if that's what you say ,but dear don't forget the fact that I am your grandma"

Jisoo felt speechless , she threw his hands down and walked away angrily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was really a sunny day, the waterbodies in the vicinity where glimmering by the fluctuating surface of the water with the sun rays.

It has been a fifteen minutes Jisoo was feeding the yellow ducks.

She really did a great conspiracy by handing half of the duties to taehyung. He should know what feels like to mess with here.

She saw her reflection on the water surface her checks were red ,why does her cheeks grow red every freaking time his presence has crossed her mind.

She turned the question and made up that it was probably for the sun which resulted in her cherry face.

"Let's see how much he have done,by the face he made when he got to know the work ,I doubt if he really know how to do" she talked to herself

Sweat drops were continously falling down his head ,his hands were nonstop rubbing it of .

He felt angry that jisoo just gave him the work and vanished in thin air.He smiled a little when her angry face crossed his mind .

"She is really silly , I don't know what she would do if she got-----
"Hey taehyung how much you have done "
He was cut of by her loud piercing scream.

She was impressed he did quite a lot of work ,she should atleast praise him"Good jod" she showed a thumbs up  and grind widely ,seeing her smile he could not help but smile"i told you I'm quite good "

"Hmm you proved me wrong this time"

The actual work which was given to taehyung was to sort out the good strawberries and the rotten ones direct from the plant .

He was able to complete two such baskets.
"Give it to me we can wash some of them ,then we can have it"

They enjoyed the fresh strawberries while sitting by the margin of the ponds ,their legs where submerged under the water.

"You know , I spend half of my childhood here that time I had a lot of friends here but now ,no one comes here, specially the ones who are totally molded with city life"

"Hey I came with you, I am also habituated with city life , everyone is not same"

"Its not like that tae"

"Wow jisoo who gave me a nickname, tae I like it"

"Shut up it just unconsciously slipped out my mouth"

"You can't excuse yourself now ,the KIM JISOO gave me a nickname, I do I got so lucky" he was simply mocking her.

Taehyung in real did these to lighten her mood ,as he sensed the sadness on her tone.

He got up and started running.
She chased him.
"You taehyung come here, why do you always mock me huh"

They were acting like small kids
Both were running round the field.

Suddenly taehyung slipped on something and fell facing his back ,the next second he knew jisoo was on top of him.

Their lips touched very finely, no one dated to move jisoo hands were on his chest ,she sensed his heart beat it was increasing, so was her.

Taehyung noticed how simple but beautiful her eyes were they were glowing, he swear he really never came across a women like her.

Jisoo was impressed by his eyes they didn't seemed real to her , the were different maybe in her eyes.

Taehyung was going to push her head towards him to fell her lips more " Jisoo ,taehyung where are both children, its 2 already won't you have lunch" her grandma shouted and went inside.

She quickly got up and covered her face while running thanks to god her grandma didn't saw them.

He got up and brushed down the dirt.
Why he is the one who messes up thinks? These thought was now disturbing him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So jisoo ,is taehyung from your university ".

"Ye-ah ,y-eah gra-dma ,he is my proj-ect partne-r , actually we got a project based on the country side so that's what".taehyung thought she could easily made up lies.

Her didn't asked anything further ,rest of the lunch time it was silent.

It was already five in the evening when jisoo's grandma served them with fresh watermelons .

Jisoo's eyes were on him all these while he was eating like a kids the juice from the fruit was running down his mouth.

Taehyung turned his head and caught her staring at him both got a little embarrassed.

But they didn't knew that grandma was watching all these her lips spread into a genuine smile.

"Thanks tou both for today , keep visiting "
"Sure grandma "
Both answered at the same time ,the eyes made a quick contact.

Jisoo was happy that she enjoyed her day the part when she got really embarrassed, she still count herself in lucky as her grandma's eyes didn't caught that. Then would have been speechless in front of her.

Taehyung haven't have these time of fun in quite a while or let's say he never actually had it. His became a little shy when he remembered that incident.

They were gifted two bags full of strawberries and raspberries by her grandmother.

Taehyung was felt joycious as strawberries was the sole fruit he have ever lived having  he even thought that how can he also consume the share of strawberries jisoo was given.

They walked through the muddy path to get the car ,these time also taehyung refused to jisoo to drive .
They started the car and of they went.

.............................................