Chapter 2(Shock)

He stretched his hands out and spoke "KIM TAEHYUNG ".
She slowly accepted his hands" KIM JISOO".

"Oh we have the same last names"he told to lighten up the atmosphere.
"Hmm"she just hummed.

"By any chance do you think that I'm that handsome that resulted you with lost of words"

he kinda took that risk to made her talk with him.

Her eyes widen ,now jisoo was back with her real self.

"Disgusting  ,how can you praise yourself  ,and mr you dare to join my name  in that statement of your".she fired back .

He was shock to see her this side he thought she was some shy type girl , maybe he was wrong.

Again she added" although I think its the other way around, you thought  that I was pretty so that you encouraged to brought your face that close to mine"

Now he was speechless, she caught him off guard.

Jisoo again added"Anyways,why are you finding the sky tower appartment "

He quickly answered these time.
"Isn't it obvious I will be staying there ,with these amount of luggage with me "

She answered
"Hey why are you fighting  back ,I just asked out of curiousness".

" you know what you look like angry bird when you fight back"he said then continue laughing.

"And you look like a dumb donkey , who goes around fighting with people to know places , who don't know there is something called Google maps"

"You here ,Ms jisoo listen my cell phone was dead otherwise I would not have never asked  I would have preferred some one polite"

"You cannot call me impolite,when you don't know me"

"Just now you were the one who called me donkey without knowing me"

"But first you where the one to call me with some stupid names "

He was actually enjoying arguing with her ,she looked cute as per him .

She was pounding her head and was doing hand gestures while arguing with him , funny.

"Are you even listening to me, what am I telling is ,you should  know that you can not fight with strangers, when you need help from them,you should actually know what politenes-----

She was cut of by something unexpected  .

He don't  know what he did, he thought he needs to stop her continuos blabbering  which will not stop any moment if he speaks back.

so did these unexpected, he held both her hands and pulled her closer.

Their  faces where so close their nose tips were finely touching.

His eyes got fixed on her
cherry - colored heart shaped lips he didn't think twice he connected their lips.

She got the shock of her life, she was in a daze for a moment.

When he felt she didn't responded he was about to pull out but that instant she kissed him back their lips moved smoothly against each other .

His hands slowly moved towards her shoulders then her her face he cupped her cheeks ,his hands were so big that face felt like a miniature against them.

She was like loosing her own self.she moved her face forward to feel more of his lips.

He tilted his head the other side ,he licked her lower lips ,she shivered a bit.

Their lips moved against each other, these could be a perfect definition of synchronisation.

Their stranger-intimate moment was cut of the shop owner who was an old lady"omo what you both are doing ,go home"

Jisoo realized what just happened she pushed him with great force paid for her food and ran out of the store.

The lady whispered "what kids do nowadays ".

Taehyung also paid for his food,he felt like hitting  his head with a rod ,he just fucked up the whole thing ,he was just 19 according to him it was a low age  .

he has neither been in any relationship nor he had any crush

he had never done something like these with any other girls and it was for real his first,

leaving that once his best friend who was a guy kissed him when they were 5.

His inner self felt good after the kiss but ,he seriously regrets it.

He started running behind her,he needs to otherwise he don't  think he will find the appartment any time soon in his life.

He started shouting her name.

Once he was standing beside her  he again called her softly .

she ignored it smoothly .She looked straight.

As they were entering the metal gate of the residence which was silver colored plated.

She noticed from her side eyes that he was going to shout ,she was fast to put a halt to his mouth her hands didn't even covered his mouth completely .

She pushed him back against the wall .

Jisoo's body got pressed against his, her height hardly reached his shoulders,their eyes met there was an unusual aura around them ,

jisoo made a conclusion that he looked really good for someone she unexpectedly met .

Taehyung finds her perfect. His thoughts provide him these information.

And how her luck worked that dog started barking ,she would be in great danger if that guard sees them.

she didn't wasted her time  grabbed his hands and pulled him with all her force his grip on his luggage tightened.

Within the moment they stood in front of her flat she searched for her keys quickly unlocked the door first pushed him inside then she went and locked the door she was breathing heavily.she turned only to see him towering her ,her head was blowing out she started shouting

" you are such a brainless do you know what could have happed if the guard would have caught us"

"I wouldn't have shouted your name if you responded the first time"

"And you expect me to look at you when you a total stranger kissed me out of no where,its normal for any one to ignore that person and on top of that you being a shameless started following me"

"Yeah I agree my mistake ,but believe I didn't did it on purpose I knew that if I do something the situation would be really awkward but see we are not ,jokes apart
I have never been in a relationship before ,I was not aware what I did but you won't deny right that you kissed me back  and I think that you also enjoyed it"

Now he was the one who caught her off guard "no n-ot at al-l"

"Yes you did I can see it in your eyes"

"How dare you.....

.................................................