Chapter 11(Maze of lure)

Stress would be the appropriate word that is handy to use in situations like these.

Even a student like Jisoo was taking stress for studies which was not their in her dictionary before.

Nowadays she found herself more often lost in thought that was somehow effecting her studies.

Tomorrow would be their last exam it was already past one week.

But wait,  these doesn't end here , she have to get a job and a good one with efficient amount of payment.

Her last exam was economics, she made her mind that she won't take stress , it's easy she has done it from the start of the year.

So ,when it was the time after revising she applied for few jobs with her qualifications.

And above all she was in reality a great student for her age.

She was kind of hallucinating this days whenever there was a knock on the door .

Her mind would always visualize that single person Taehyung .

He clearly wrote in the letter he would meet her on the last day of her exams.

She didn't know that she was for real waiting for these week to end.

The end of exam being not the sole reason,  she was eager to meet him.

She thinks despite these education she was still a fool waiting upon some strangers word.

But she cannot help it, it's like naturally comes within her.

Tomorrow when she will meet him, she will make sure to ask the basic identities of him.

She thought he didn't wanted to contact her .

if he have wanted for sure he would have left his phone number on the letter itself.

It was a private issue ,was what her mind thought about taehyung's disappearance with only a letter.

She was done with her work.
Then only she had her dinner.

She woke by the single ring of her alarm, she carefully picked up a decent dress for sure ,but sober enough.

She assumed that maybe he would be  their in the morning,  but her expectations proved wrong when he was not their.

Her mood changed drastically although she knew .

he told her he would meet her after her examination would end.

But she gave her last exam with all the determination she have.

She flunged the paper at the professor's table and came running out , but he was not there .

she was over thinking he told he would be there after her exams end that doesn't mean he would
Come the instant,

but one thought crossed her mind , will he ever come after all he was still unknown for her.

Today she also noticed that kyle was behaving a little odd today like always he did not wished her in the morning,

and when she tried to reach him, he pretended not to here.

"You are jisoo right"

Jisoo turned around to see a student who seems like was in the sophomore years.

"Hmm,why?"

Someone is waiting for you at the gate.

Jisoo eyes glimmered out of joy,  she was right she thinks a little too much,