Chapter 6(Moonlight)

The car drove under the silent city,  stars were scattered in there own way .

They just passed the highway, it was  nearing midnight people in countryside sleep way prior than the city people.

The car was moving through the bridge the scenary on the both side was really appreciable, the river was shining under the lunar light.

There lifestyle are up side down.
Taehyung yawned, his eyes landed on her , her face was glowing under the moonlight, she was looking like some lunar goddess.

These time he got a good chance to observe her face closely.

She have pure ,smooth skin he thinks that her cheeks always has a pink tint on them. Her eyes were big whenever he made an eye contact with her ,he saw her eyes shinning .

Her nose was the perfect shape ,her lips he actually don't want to talk about that he gets a shy feeling , he felt ashamed for being a man who gets shy over a kiss.

And out of all he really envied her ,how cheerful can a person be she was indeed a good hearted one ,he didn't even knew her for a day, but he has instincts which tells him that she is really a kind one.

Her eyes flickered a little , she opened her eyes and found him driving.

Her stomach made an growling sound , he looks at her"hungry" he didn't attempted to mock her or else he know another fight was on it's way, she nodded her head slowly.

After driving for about ten minutes they found a store open .

They both ordered a bowl of ramen.
Their was a television inside the shop the news channel was switched.  He was suddenly taken aback, he quickly asked for the remote and switched another channel.

She again found these situation a little unusual, but she didn't bother to ask him .

They were peaceful having there ramen when taehyung spoke "I really had fun today,thanks to you I would have felt bored otherwise "

"No problem, you also helped a lot"
"You can ask me to accompany you the next time you will visit her "

"Sure ,you can be a good help"

These was the first time they had a normal conversation the others where either them fighting or being awkward with each other , now they were sincerely thanking one another.

"You know when I was a kid, my family used to have a really humungous farm , me and father always went on short adventures mom had often scolded us for that that ,but as days passed by we started losing the lands we own ,so father was left with no Choice but to have a job in the city ,that's when we moved out the first few months were really sad as I have to left all my friends, but my mom and dad were really a help they never let me feel that loneliness, they were like my friends,I have never had a real friend after that you are the first one I am sharing my story with"
He was quietly listening to her ,her each words were like a impulse to him , he envied her , a little too much he thinks she was quite lucky.
"Why you thought I was the right one to know your story"

She doesn't have a answer to these.
She diverted the question

"How was your childhood "

"It's not something you would like listening "

"Share it you would fell better"

"My childhood was far different from yours mom dad really never had time for me , I was lonely like you said you had friends but me I don't know the fault was with me or not no really liked me ,so it resulted in me having no friends , I have done many things in my life I never wanted too"

At first when he started talking his eyes were glossy ,but gradually his tears started falling she felt a clench in her heart .

She didn't  felt good seeing him cry she stood up gave him tissues she wondered what would have his childhood been like that made a boy like him to cry.

She patted his back "don't cry , you don't want to look bad right , wipe your tears let pay and have a light stroll outside you will fell better"

He took the tissues wipe his tears  he can't meet her eyes it is the first time he cried in front of someone.

They paid and were walking towards there parked car ,she noticed his head was down all this time.

It was really not her she top toed and gave a light kiss on his cheeks , it was now he looked at her with a astonished face .

She did it on purpose "now do you feel good " she laughed a little and was running towards the car , he also smiled while looking at her running figure .

His cell phone ringed  he picked it up spoke with an tone which was now being mentioned for the first time in these story" thanks owe you a lot ,and please make sure they don't know" .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When they entered their locality it was already two in the morning,

jisoo was continuously yawning,  it was a good thing that they got a week holiday for their last semisters.

So in conclusion tomorrow it was holiday ,and she thinks or was real that she don't needs to study as she has finished her syllabus way before.

Taehyung parked the  car and gave her the keys.
"Good night! "
"Good  night "

They were waving when they where already at the entrance of the building jisoo then remembered "oh why I'm seeing you off ,won't you go inside taehyung where is you apartment "

"Yeah,yeah i need to buy some stationaries "
"Oh then bye"

Before she turned around taehyung ran towards her and hugged her tightly ,she flinched everytime he was near her she feel herself so tiny ,he some sort if whispered

"thanks , you really comforted me today ,no one has ever done these too me "

he moved back and spoke again while keeping his hands on his chest"i am really touched" in return he got a nice smack on his arms.

She was standing by the window when she noticed him talking to someone on his phone ,while he was now out of her sight  strange .

.................................................