Chapter 15(Explanation)

The world was working hard or maybe smartly, and so was he .

Its was the between time from two consecutive meetings .

He let out a tired sigh and put his coat over the swirl chair , he got his coffee mug .

His foot took him at the foot of  the big glass window, he took a sip and looked over the city.

Everyone was running behind money that must be reason nowadays people have less time for them to spend with others.

To be true he loved his work , but prioritizing it was not the sole thing he learned from his parents.

He was  used to these way that his parents would never have time for him.

most of his childhood he spent with his grandmother,  not to mention he was quite good in studies.

His parents worked really hard to put these company where it is today.

Its true they can't provide him the time as parents but he was sure no one loves him the way they do .

So he never really thought that handling the company would be his burden.

He was intrested in buisness from when he was barely ten.

And he was their only son.

His grandmother passed away a year ago .That day would have been the day taehyung was at his worst.

And even his parents has witnessed that   .

He was quite that whole day , even after that, he limited his talks.

His parents were worried about him .

It was then his father decided to hand him the company as a CEO but his father would always look after all matters.

They thought these would help him.
It helped it was just a trauma.

He took that responsibility,  it was quite tough for his age , but that doesn't matter.

The way he handles matter, a experienced buisness man would fail in front of him.

He was not that friendly or cheerful kid , he was the quite one .

Yeah he had a few friends.

Not being cheerful doesn't mean he was cold that would be a wrong assumption about him.

He just doesn't wanted others to know the life he was living.

After school hours during the dispersal time .

He would always glanced at other kids mother picking them up  smiling.

For him there was a butler who use to do that.

Once he remembered his parents were out of station for more than eight months.

On the graduation day he celebrated it with his friend and grandma .

He got the looks that many could just wish to have.

so it was a sure reason that he had many suitors  but none caught his eyes.

He thanks god for that actually , because now it was different as now his eyes have caught one.

Maintaining a whole big industry was no joke.

their were often articles about him,of his achievements at these age.

The most important lesson he had learned from his grandmother was to respect others.

He had always held respect for others.

So it took him some time in the company to adjust as the people he will be working with or commanding are quite old than him.