Chapter 3 (Rock,paper scissors )

"How dare you  .............
She was again cut of by him he pressed both her cheeks with his hands which resulted in the pout formation of her lips.

But she pushed his hands away.
"You are so shameless you shouldn't have done that arghh why did I even kissed you back"she added

"Now kindly  do me a favor ,leave you  can get your keys from the land lady"

she again added with a sudden realization in her face

"wait you living here means, i have to see your face everyday"

"You realised it now"

She said "I can't believe you never dated before"

"But it's the truth "he added

" it was nice encountering you ,hope to see you again "

"I don't hope"

"Let's be friends "

"Yeah yeah now go"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pfff" she was now relieved
She closed the door and back faced it
Her mind was a total mess now.

She was remenizing what all happened in these span of 2 hours

"Was all these real"

she slapped herself twice to convince herself that she was for real in these situation.

That kiss flashed in her mind she rushed toward her human size mirror her face was slowly turning red

"why the hell I'm blushing arghhhh"she shouted all her anger out.

And it was then she heard a knock
" who could be here again"

She opened the door leisurely " you again, am I really hallucinating "

she touched his face to make sure she was not hallucinating.

"Yes its me,I happened to heard you scream which to be true was quite loud ,so I came rushing here to check"

" oh if that's  what you can leave already "

"But I have another issue"

"What now"

"The land lady is not giving me the keys ,she told it's a rule to enter the residence by 10 in the evening ,so in a nutshell i have no where to go"

he then showed his puppy eyes.she found it really cute.

"So what should I do...............wait a minute are you by any chance thinking that I will let you stay her no way"

"I thought you are one kind lady , but let me ask you one thing why is these 10 PM rule not applicable for you"

"Oh ab-out t-hat " she added with disbelief "are you trying to threaten me "

"Maybe" he smirked ,he is good at addressing matters indirectly.he added

"see jisoo I am sincerely apologizing for what I did but you can believe me in this that you were the first girl I interacted so closely with. Please let me stay here ,but I can't promise that I won't bother you in the future "

"Okay Enough, just come in"

He excitedly hugged her.she was again froze in her spot.

He murmured a small"sorry" she unconsciously chuckled .

"I guess you are tired as you traveled, the rest room is inside my bedroom you can go and freshen up"

"Yeah thanks for the concern ms jisoo"