Chapter 12(Unusually drunk)

It was a windy night.

Most of the people were in their houses, it had been said in the news about snowing,  the reason behind.

Jisoo noticed that her dress have a back cut only after she wore it, the wind was giving her shivers .

She arrived the bar within a good 10 minutes .

Earlier jennie texted her the online pass .

Jisoo found these bar needs the pass .

She showed that pass to the gate keepers they let her enter.

Jennie was a rich kid , she offered to pay for jisoo today , and ofcourse she refrained but jennie refused it that many times.

And that's what jisoo was doing in these bar where filthy rich people go.

Her eyes where roaming like some sort of bullet train to find jennie.

There is she.

Jennie was sitting at right corner facing the only window in the bar.

"Hey"

"You are half an hour late"

"Sorry , I dozed off after reaching home, you know how much stressful these week was"

" yeah just kidding have a seat".

It was obvious for jisoo to feel a little uncomfortable.

She have been to a bar like these, her , jennie and kyle would only prefer the ones with an average low cost.

"Wanna have a drink "

Jennie asked her while she was holding a glass containing red wine.

Jisoo was quick to reply

" not now jennie keep that glass let's talk first then you can drink as after that I won't be able to figure out a single word you would tell"

"Okay okay, Ms jisoo as you say"

Been saying that jennie quickly kept the glass .

"So about kyle when I told you , I didn't got much off a response from you,  by any chance jennie do you know that he----

She was cut off

"Yeah ,he didn't told me, it was me who assumed , its actually wierd that you didn't notice but his behavior was quite obvious ".

"Maybe it was my fault , I am actually very silly in these matters"

there was another meaning behind this said words of her.

"Maybe you are, you are only one who can tell if there's something in your heart"

"That's right kim  jennie "

"I'm always right"

jennie smirked a little on the last remark

"So now let's go to you , how did you and yoongi got together "

"That's a long story, it's typical one he was my mom's friends son , after I moved here from LA he often used to visit first it seemed very awkward to me but slowly slowly I got to know that he liked me it has been 3 years he pursued me , it was just one year ago when he proposed me I said yes"

"Jennie you didn't mentioned how you feel in love with him"

"He used to follow me around like a lost puppy , if I am being very honest I would say that first I was really irritated from his behavior like hello I also have privacy  , but when I got to know him he was really a sweet person"