Chapter 16(Important information)

Time flows like water, it was one week henceforth jisoo passed with flying colors.

Some annoyingly unusual things were becoming normal for Jisoo.

First maybe her mind would have thought to find the answer but later .

The assumed reason have to be her over working mind to calm down.

She would never find a day taehyung would miss to visit her .

At first it was annoying to her or may not.

The day after knowing his identity, he didn't stopped pestering her .

She thought she got herself into a mess  .

working as his assistant was never her idea or it had ever crossed her mind .

And how it is even possible to cross her mind when she was unknown of his whole damn being.

She was so engrossed in him.

His personality has the power that made jisoo careless.

But later when she took a look at the contract which was lying intact all these week in it's own place, after it was kept by taehyung.

She thought for a while letting her logical thinking emerge her mind.

It wasn't bad as she thought the pay was crazy. She didn't wanted to let it slide.

It was a week after that identity reveal drama .

It was Jisoo's graduation day she held a hope for  her parents to arrive .

Soon her hope , the little sadness within her vanished.

He was their again,  jisoo don't know how he gets so much time as a CEO,
He would always have a way to meet her .

First she was confused,  finding answers like what was she to him ,after somedays she would be his employee.

  she didn't had the idea that a boss and employee could do the things they were doing .

Sometimes while sleeping the moment of that drunken night would always flash before her eyes.

Her cheeks would immediately grow in a shade of pink .

He was atleast here at her graduation day .

her eyes were on the car before the door opened and there he was .

with those mask and shades.

He came running towards her and hugged her without a prior notice.

She was a little taken aback,  she was damn sure that now more than half of the eyes were on her .

She unhurridly whispered against his ears

"you know what everyone is looking at us they might be thinking something else"

"Does that matter Ms kim when you have yourself told your own close friend that I am pursuing you as in your childhood friend "

She broke the hug

"You maybe asking how I got to know , but let me tell you again I have my own ways"

But jisoo didn't took it , leaving that she stared at him

"Ok you got me I asked jennie so she asked me if it was true or not"

"And what was your answer Mr kim"

"Positive "

"Oh okay ........... wait a minute you fucking told her that we are a thing I was going to tell her the truth within a few days, and" ____  she pointed her finger at him then continued  _______"you were the one who created it who told you to bring me flowers that day huh"