Chapter 7: The Wonderful Day of Rindou Haitani Continues

"This...is your apartment?" 

A disgusted Rindou is now looking up at the fifteen-storey building...which is the opposite of his condominium.

Simple. Poor. Dirty. Stinky. Not to mention, looks deserted.

Rindou Haitani has always been the organized, clean, civilized, serious, and perfectionist man; not only between him and Ran, but also among Bonten. He is the most neat, most meticulous, and most detailed. He doesn't like being around places like this, and people like Sarina. He is too allergic to dirt and well, morons.

So remind him again what the hell he's doing here.

"Yes. The one and only. Come on in." Was what he heard from the woman who opened the main entrance to welcome him in. But his face doesn't want to be welcomed. And the female writer could sense this. In fact, she's glad.

"But you can always turn back and forget about the story and that you even met me." She added with a wide grin which solicited a blank reaction from the male and his guards.

"Not a chance."

"Great. Then suck it up, big shot. Our place is up on the 12th floor. It was your idea to come here anyway." She responded and walked ahead. Just as the writer said, it was him who demanded to see the official chapter get taken down with his own eyes. But regrets overcome his will with the sight in front of him. He sighed first before turning to his female assistant who remained calm behind him. 

"Kawari, will I get a disease if I go inside?" he whispers to his assistant standing behind him, who answered him while swiping in her IPad.

"I don't think so, Sir. It said here that this apartment actually is fully booked." 

"With dirt?"

"Yes, Sir, and with ghosts." As his assistant said that, he batted her a shocked look.

"Just kidding, Sir. Please don't mind us. We'll be right behind you." She replied, which made him sigh before entering the main entry. But before the purple haired could follow behind the already waiting Sarina...

"Hey. I thought you'll be right behind me?" Rindou asks his guards who didn't even move.

"Yes, Sir. Aren't we behind you?" Kawari answered him which made the man roll his eyes again. See? Even his own people are irked by the apartment, which who knows, maybe really haunted. Something this Bonten executive dislikes.

"Why are all the people around me being so stressful?" He utters before walking behind the other woman who is now walking the stairs.

But he hasn't even reached the tenth floor...and his breaths are already stuttering. Man is too used to the luxurious lifestyle even when he was still a teenager. The way of the poor and simple  has no place in his way of living.

"The...fuck...is this...place...aren't we there...yet?" He asks, puffing more oxygen that he used to, to the woman who is walking the stairs like a walk in the park. By the way, it wasn't just any staircase, every step is high and it takes plenty of strides before reaching the next floor.