Chapter 85: Hot Night

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains explicit languages, sensual content, and smut. A viewer discretion is advised.

The loud party music, rave lightings, smell of alcohol and sweat mixing in the cold air, and the sight of beautiful, hot ladies filled the senses of the eight Bonten members who are all now in a Paris club. In celebration of consecutive victories, they have been invited by Purgatorio, particularly by Aurelia Schreiber to party tonight; which is exactly a day before they fly to Middle East—their next destination—the hideout of their next target which is the third quadrant of Zodiac. They are getting close to the finish line, but there's nothing wrong to take stopovers to have a good time. Tonight is a reward worth having.

The Bonten boys are drinking and having fun while looking at the different French ladies roaming around, who are also eyeing them back. Or maybe, it was only Sanzu who is having fun on the dance floor with his hands on the hips of some woman he took interest in when they arrived a few minutes ago. As usual, it is with a woman with brown hair—his current flavor and perhaps the flavor he will keep searching in every woman he will meet. His comrades stayed on one of the VIP tables found on the second floor while gazing down at the party people below them.

"You seem so deep in your thoughts." A quiet Rindou with a highball in his hand while at the side of the metal railings on the floor is disturbed by an unexpected person...

"What do you want, Mikey?" Asked Rindou after letting out an irritated sigh. "It's unusual of you to talk to me."

"And more unusual of you to see you here. Don't you abhor the woman who invited us?" The short man snickered and drank his glass with the taller male.

"I go to our clubs when I feel the need to even back in Japan. Like now. Besides, I'm not here for her." Mikey chuckled and Rindou swore that his boss never looked this calm and certain about something. Weird. 

"You've always been one of the quickest to judge, Rindou. That side of yours is what makes you come last compared to your brother. You're more skilled in combat but how is it that your brother wins gets the job done first? I believe it's because you let your emotions get to you first. While your brother uses his head before anything else to win."

"If you're gonna spout bullshit, I would rather have you shut up."

The purple-haired's grip on his glass tightened. Of all the things he hates, it is being compared to his older brother. He of all people is aware of the things his brother is capable of. When he wallows on it for too long, as a human being, he cannot help but feel insecure. After all, he hates being second and being referred to as the inferior Haitani.

"It was a night like this, too, when I saw you looking at Sarina Samidori." 

Rindou was quick enough to turn to his boss who has an unusual grin while looking at the people on the lower floor.

But what did he just say?

"Looking at...Four-eyes? What are you saying? When was that?" Frowning, he asks. Mikey smiled and turned back to him. What his boss answered...further furrowed his eyebrows.

"She was a weird girl who took your attention the moment she entered our club. Do you still remember that?"

What the hell is this boss of his even saying? He doesn't remember himself being that way with the Four-eyes that he knows. Reading this reaction, Mikey started laughing.