Chapter 17: Blues

One of the most beautiful attractive spots in Tokyo is located at Urban Dock Lalaport Toyosu. The atmosphere here makes any visitor feel as if they are skating in a movie with a view of the Tokyo skyline as well as the Rainbow Bridge  in the background.

LaLaport Toyosu is a shopping district to various Japanese store. Tourists and local folks come here to enjoy souvenirs of the rich and colorful culture of the humble country.

But today, on this special day; fashion critiques, fashion designers, and fashion lovers in general have gathered to witness yet another endeavor involving vogue and trendy culture. Aoi Fuyuko, is one of the rising fashion designers in the city presently. She is tonight's host, and her designs will come to life with her Winter Collection.

Truly, the place is giving aesthetic vibes with the way the sunset is embracing the arctic setting. Hence, the quiet Rindou Haitani is wearing a full black themed winter clothes to match both the occasion and the chill ambiance. Some of the guests are eying him with his ravishing presence in the outdoor hall. And he cannot blame them. He truly gave his best to look his best since he will be seeing her tonight in her best as well.

A week has passed ever since their last mission and battle against Paradiso. He has recovered from his minor injuries, and so has everyone from Bonten. Yes, even the prideful and impatient Sanzu Haruchiyo has woken from his weeklong coma. With the help, of course, of his favorite doctor. The psycho truly is indestructible for for surviving his near-death experience. 

Cut back to another handsome Bonten member, the purple-haired executive is so thankful that his favorite goddess has contacted to finally meet him tonight. And upon knowing why, he got even more excited.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." With the lights dimming and centering on the elongated stage in the middle, everybody quieted down with the voice over onstage.

"Friends, join me in welcoming Miss Aoi Fuyuko." The audience then started clapping for a tall petite woman who walked the center stage while waving her hand and smiling to the crowd.

"Hello, everyone." Louder cheers resonated in the venue as she spoke in her mic.

"It's nice to see you all tonight in the lovely Lalaport Toyosu. I am sure that you're all excited to see my Winter Collection. Even more than seeing me." Laughter filled the air as the pixie-haired designer said that.

"Well, I can't blame you all. Which is why I will not drag this any longer. I hope you all enjoy the show tonight." With that, the audience responded to her with cheering and clapping. Not like Rindou cared. He is here for one person only.

The lights dimmed some more and focused only on the stage as the first model entered, garnering attention spot on. Who wouldn't look at her direction? The show opener is none other than Anika Kimura, one of the most famous models in the fashion industry. The woman who happens to be the elder sister of the person he came her for, Asami Kimura. Her long legs, slim waist, relaxed shoulders, and beautiful face took everybody's breaths away and even the male couldn't deny the model's expertise and thorough experience onstage.

More models came after the platinum blonde model, who were all exceptional in their own rites. Yet again, Rindou doesn't care. All he cared about was just one person. Who then didn't make him wait any longer.

If her sister was the show opener, Asami was the finale of the first collection. Wearing a silver maxi dress, she walked the runway with the aura almost like her sister. The audience never once removed their sights on another platinum blonde woman who is also climbing her way to the top of entertainment and fashion industry. Known as a rising social media star with a good background in music, the masses are curious if she will be as good as her sister in modelling.