Camilla

Tina joined us in the evening, like usual. She was pretty surprised when she saw my new pet, but when she was informed of his name, her tired eyes lit up in happiness.

- Four, huh? she said with a smirk.

She threw at us both a meaningful stare, and Jake and I both acted like we haven't noticed it. Which drove Tina crazy. 

- You guys are such a match! she exclaimed.

Jake scoffs.

- Yea, in a dystopian world! No offense, he adds looking at me apologetically.

I smile.

- None taken. Also, I do have my "prince charming", right? I answer mimicking the brackets with my fingers. I live in my... disney fairytale world.

- Exactly! Even in a crossover episode you and I wouldn't meet! I'm surprised we're even friends in this lifetime, Tris! 

He throws a pillow at me and scoffs dramatically. His stupid act makes me laugh.

I pick up the pillow that hit my face and start hitting him with it.

He tries to fight back, but his laughs slow him down. When he finally falls on the couch, I turn to attack Tina. But a surprised sound comes out of my throat when I see a pillow coming my way.

I dodge it, but Tina gets herself another one and starts hitting me with it.

Our hysterical laughs filled the house.

We spent a good minutes taking hits at each other, waiting for the other to fall.

And God, that wasn't gonna be me!

Well, at least that's what I thought, till Tina smiled at me in an evil grin.
Just a second later, as I was about to hit her, a force pulled me back suddenly. Jake wrapped his entire arms around me and pulled my body to him. 

My head hit his hard torso, and I was trying to get up, kicking my feet to make him let me go. In vain.

The worse was when he started tickling me. His fingers were all over my stomach, moving at such a speed I was almost dying of laughter. 

I started kicking with my feet more and more, then my whole body was moving, trying to get out of his grasp. Eventually I was bending in half, and squirming in his hands with such force that we both fell out the couch.

We hit the ground, which resulted in Tina letting out more hysterical laughs out of her, even though she was laying on the ground, struggling to breathe.

"I-need-to pee!", she says in between breaths. 

She gets up with difficulty and heads towards the bathroom. I find my way to get off the floor, making room for Jake to stand up too.

I was still smiling broadly and chuckling. "I'll go prepare the snacks and drinks. You pick the movie."

I flash him another smile before entering the kitchen.

But just as I was opening the cabinets for chips, I heard my phone's ringtone.

Well, that's weird. Who could be calling at this hour? And most importantly, who 

Tina, who came out of the bathroom, passes me the phone, then leaves the kitchen to give me more privacy.

The frown on my face quickly turns into a smile as I see Camilla's name on the screen.

I immediately pick up.

- Hey Cam! What's up!?

My happy voice doesn't match hers.

- Hey, Beatrice... I really don't know how to tell you this.

I put the phone in my left hand while I grab myself a beer with the other.

- What's wrong?

The silence that meets my question creates a ball in my stomach.

- Camilla. Is everything okay? Are you okay? Are you hurt or-

"I'm fine", she interrupts. "Look", she sighs," there's a video I'm gonna send you. I think it'll speak for itself."

- Oh. Okay, sure.

"I'm really sorry, Beatrice. But please know that I'm here of you no matter what."

She then hangs up. Just a second later, my phone dings in a notification. I open the short video she sent, and my hearts drops to my feet, just like the beer that escapes from my hand and shatters on the kitchen tiles.