Prologue: 141

In a dark place which it was cold and nothing as far as everyone's eyes can see.

Y/n wakes up, groaning from the pain of the explosion.

Y/n: What... happened? I remember... I killed the man who started it all... Finishing the mission.

Setsuna: Well... Not exactly. You did finish the mission, however it was only in this timeline.

Y/n heard his incarnate speak to him as he appears as a avatar formed from GN Particles.

Y/n: Setsuna... What do you mean by "only in this timeline?"

Setsuna: I sense that there's other conflicts erupting in the multiverse. All because of the power source you obtained, Stellaron. One of them is in the era of Amber.

Y/n can see from Setsuna's face that there's something bothering him. He's frowning and sad.

Y/n: Setsuna... what's wrong?

Setsuna: Oh... It's nothing. Just reminiscing something from the past.

Y/n: So... What is this, Amber Era?

Setsuna then uses his ELS powers to show him how it created as he tells the story summary.

Setsuna: The Amber Eras are defined to have started when was born as the of , and each Amber Era is defined as the intervals between whenever Qlipoth swings their hammer during construction. 

Setsuna: As Qlipoth swings their hammer at unpredictable intervals, the length of each Amber Era varies immensely, with Amber Eras ranging between 76 to 240 Trailblaze years

Y/n: Trailblaze... Isn't that what the girl and the boy call themselves?

Setsuna: They call themselves, Trailblazers. Which that word coincidentally means... an Innovator. But I do not see them being exposed too much to the purified GN Particles. However their powers is what makes me interested.

Y/n: Their powers... Is it the girl's raining ice arrow?

Setsuna: One of them... Many interesting people in this Era gains this kind of power from following the path of Aeons. Their Gods in this Era.

Y/n: But... the path of their Aeons isn't always light side... There's always a dark side.

Setsuna: Correct. One is the path of Destruction. That Aeon is titled by these people: Ruin Author, Monarch of Extinction, Supreme Excutioner and such. But it's true identity is named Nanook.

Setsuna shows the Aeon of Destruction, Nanook. With it's joker smile, Y/n is reminiscing the past battle of Ragnarok.

 With it's joker smile, Y/n is reminiscing the past battle of Ragnarok