Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe

Stelle: The universe... The Astral Express... Aeons... Did I get dragged into a science fiction movie or something? This "Stellaron" thing is in my body...

Stelle almost fell asleep as she was looking above the cosmos at a whale swimming into deep space. She looks at her hand reminding her of how she became a walking nuclear bomb with the Stellaron inside her body thanks to Kafka. But all those thoughts when March bothers her, waking her up completely.

March 7th: Are you trying to catch the stars?

March giggles and Stelle moves to the side as her fellow friend sits beside her.

March 7th: I've done stuff like that before. But, it wasn't stars for me though... it was lights.

Stelle then listens to March 7th's past, of how she was recruited and found by Welt, Himeko, and Pom-Pom from the Express.

March 7th: When I first woke up after being rescued from the ice, I could see clusters of stars in front of me. I reached out for them automatically, but they turned out to be the carriage ceiling lights. The whole crew was watching me — it was pretty embarrassing.

Stelle: Rescued from an ice?

March 7th: Oh, I forgot to tell you. 

Flashback

March 7th: Before all this and meeting Y/n's crew, I was stuck in a huge block of ice drifting through space.

In the past, March was in a cryosleep while encased in her Six-Phase Ice. She's drifting through space, not knowing how she was put to sleep in the first place.

But suddenly a shining light reflects on the ice, she is near collision with a giant silhouette figure who picks her up and brought towards the train.

March 7th: Himeko and Mr. Yang and someone who has metallic silver hair and wears a metallic blue coat. It's hard to describe who it is but it resembles Y/n, in a way.

Inside the train, Himeko and Welt are observing the Ice with someone else beside them. This someone walks towards them as he observes it but then he notices that the girl's eyes are slowly groggily opening.

March 7th: They figured out a way to melt the ice and saved me.

He then opens his hand and aims it at the ice. A silver goo started to crawl its way around the ice. It then covers the entire ice block and starts melting it. The size is slowly losing shape and shrinking while the two trailblazers watching are worried about the girl.

When it's done melting, the goo is suddenly being absorbed. They covered their face and stood their ground from the absorption. After it was absorbed completely, they discovered that the girl was standing a little bit with silver blood veins appearing on her naked body.

Flashback end

Stelle: Wait, do you remember what happened before they found you frozen?