Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars

Stelle is slowly waking up as she looks up at the white metal ceiling and then looks down to see she's lying down in the hospital bed. Beside her is a glass window that has the hologram of a strange city. Her clothing is based on a patient. She gets confused on where is she now as she mutters.

 She gets confused on where is she now as she mutters

Stelle: Is this... the space station? 'That vivid dream...'

But then a familiar voice comes back to her senses and thoughts. She Looks to the sides and sees March sitting in a chair.

March 7th: Hello there~.

She then sees Y/n looking at her in gladness. He puts his hand on her shoulder and pats it softly.

Y/n: You've done great at destroying that beast and also protecting March back there. Thanks to that, the Voidrangers have retreated back to their Emperor's realm.

Stelle: Did we win?

Y/n: Yep. You've rested for a good long time after that battle so you deserved it.

March 7th: Get up when you feel better. Himeko wants you to go find her. I have something to do, so I won't go with you two, alright? By the way, we should exchange contacts. If you get lost or something, feel free to text me.

Stelle: Contacts? I don't have a phone.

Y/n: I just gave you one.

Stelle then searches her pockets to see if there was a phone. She found it and she pulled it out from her pocket. She exchanged her cell phone number on March 7th and Y/n.

March 7th: Okay, off I go. Bye!

Y/n: Let's meet up at the supply zone on the railway.

Stelle: For what?

Y/n: Your decision whether to come with us or not.

Stelle looks confused about his statement involving her decision. She just watches him leave the infirmary to get back on the train.

Stelle: Join... with them? I better find Himeko first to give me a heads up.

Stelle decided to get up and go find Himeko as she changed into her normal clothing.

When she gets out of the infirmary, she gets to the Master Control Zone and finds Himeko standing on a terrace watching Asta work on to their station's condition.

Himeko: You're awake. I had March, Dan Heng and the others to stay by the Express to keep an eye on things. Oh and it's almost time. She should be arriving any moment now.

They then heard a demanding & sarcastic voice, walking with a slight sound of mechanical as it was approaching the two of them.

???: I've only been gone for what? A few months? And the space station is already in this state?

She looks down to see a short girl with its skin glistening and also showing that she's made out of plastic judging from the joints of her body.