Chapter 3: Blades Crossed

(A/n: Inspired ideas from @JesterX3 Honkai Star Rail story. Go check it out, it's amazing. Also I made a slight change on the Chapter 0.)

In the Astral Express train, in Ghost's cabin. He's in an Indian-sitting position there as he meditates with his weapons beside him.

On the right is the main weapon itself while on the left is the ammo behind him are candles and in front is a blade. But this blade wasn't any kind of blade.

It has a ghostly aura emanating from its blade and around its rusty, sharp edges. It has a power that was said to create a ghostly terrifying attack on its enemies.

(A/n: Skyrim players might recognize this name or sword looks)

He breathes as the blade is showing lights from beneath the cracks and when the light is glowing even brighter, it shatters but afloat the sharded ghost blade parts

In parallel to what he's doing; Blade himself, one of the Stellaron Hunters is doing the same too. His Shard Sword illuminates in a golden light like the marastruck flows through his body. Afterwards, the blades shattered as the fragments of the blade floated in zero gravity.

Parallel Dreamscape

Both of their mindscapes have become the same surroundings. The weather is rain showers and the winds are hard, creating tidal waves that are slapping the rocks and sands in the island.

They're both standing on a small island with a statue of a person wielding a spear with the waters obeying the person's command.

This is the place where the legends of Xianzhou Loufu were settled in and formed centuries ago named High-Cloud Quintet.

Ghost: Hmm... The Scalegorge Waterscape... Where the legends reunited years ago... But soon became nothing more than a fragmented memory because of a grave sin that one of its members did.

Then her AR avatar, Nadleeh, breathes as she senses Blade's presence in this dreamscape. She alerts her.

Nadleeh: Looks like we're not alone here, either.