Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation

A/n: Been a while since I update a chapter here. So this will be the first Myriad Chapter. Yes, the Myriad Chapters will be posted randomly.

Inside a mysterious room, multiple astrology tools and items are placed around a round table; in the center is a clock ticking of time in the whole Amber Era.

A voice of a gentle woman is speaking towards a person while it is caressing the star cards on her table with her smooth hands covered in black clothing.

???: How may I be of service to you, the stand in Emanator for Aeon of Innovation?

A ghost mask is now talking to the woman with the voice of a serious British woman.

???: Please, Ms. Black Swan. You're making me blush because of it. But anywho, I'm here to ask. Who is the true Annihilation Gang for you?

???: Hmm, the true Annihilation Gang, you say? I must say *picks a card on her left* I would choose the Ever-Flame Mansion.

???: Why is that?

???: I think this memory will perhaps prove to you about my choosing.

The ghost person took the card as her mind was suddenly pulled into a dream.

She wakes up to find her Permet-scarred face exposed without the mask on. She woke up and saw her surroundings inside a throne room.

She saw 4 people standing in front of a person with a cane and its head is that of the devil with a monocle glass on its right eye symbolizing itself of an old man. The devil speaks as he holds a flower burning with his flaming hands.

(Myriad Celestia: A night of Ever Flame plays)

???: Penacony, Planet of Festivities. A cradle drowning in dreams, a haven for the cowardly. The Family has summoned guests for its grand celebration. The golden blood will flow from the Destruction as an offering to them. Children of the flame, this marks your rite of passage.

She tries to touch them with her hands but it just phases through them meaning this was a memory recollected by Fuli. The devil continues to speak to its so-called Children of the flame.

He first speaks towards a man wearing a polo shirt with a trench coat, sunglasses on and a cello on hand as he raises his head to look at the devil.

???: Akash, I lit a fire in your eyes and showed you the music of the strings. Serenade the celebration and hush the Harmony into muted awe.

[Akash - The Tuner]

Akash: It will be done, father.

The devil sets its eyes next to the person who is in the form of a young maid.

???: Dubra, I set your form alight and taught you mastery of the blade. Temper it with sulfur, maim the Elation, and let the performer's blood and tears pour into the abyss.

[Dubra - The Scribe]

Dubra: As you wish, father.

The devil's eyes gazed at the woman who has flail and ax on hand and is wearing a punk cop outfit.

???: Caterina, I kindled a flame in your heart and granted you blood of fire. Use your wrath to shatter the Preservation's sanctum and melt their gold to create a statue of our savior.

[Caterina - The Shacklebound]

Caterina: You got it, old man.

The devil now looks at the final children of the flame; a woman with a summer hat and a white dress.