Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)

Express

March 7th: Y/n's Squad is like us but way more serious. I never thought I'd get to meet and fight with them in the middle of a war. But the pictures during our stay in their world is much better than war. But those suits... *amazed and mesmerized* They look so amazing.

Dan Heng: Their strength in combat is one to be recognized and never underestimate with. Even without their armors... or rather Mobile Suits, their teamwork and tactical plans of attack are always planned out. But in ever case it goes wrong they always have back-up plans.

Welt Yang: Y/n, Gaz, Soap, Ghost... The 141 members are always been by our side ever since we met 2 years ago in the middle of a war. The power they hold can be a key towards the future of the cosmos.

Himeko: Y/n's group never ceases to surprise me and amaze me with their gifts applied to the Express. Including their battle tactics, it's well coordinated and has got each other's backs. Whether on solo or group missions, they always has their saying of "One for All, All for One".

Stellaron Hunters

Kafka: I like his team, not to mention the leader. The style of his combat is what makes my skin crawl with lust, thrill, anticipation and excitement. Fufufu~ Maybe I can have some... fun with him. Only the two of us, dancing on our stage while clashing our concepts. Elio told me about him that besides himself, he is my next mark for knowing about the strange word, fear.

Silver Wolf: Ugh! Why does this team leader have to be the Top 1?! I didn't know that he's so good at every game in this world! Nobody gets to open an Alt account... all but him. *sigh* But I guess this is fate for our rivalry and challenge. Never known about Virgo, but this will pump me to beat him to the top.

Blade: Out of all the members of the 141, the Exia's blade has been the most interesting to me. Those voices in my head of how he keeps fighting and eradicating wars with his "Gundam"... Maybe he is the new solution for my funeral.

A/n: That's all the voice lines I got. Please leave a comment if you want to see more or want to add more about them. You can join the Discord about suggestions and additions to the stories. Thanks!