141 Short (1/4): Ghost

In a destroyed airport... Multiple soldiers are moving, checking their corners while en route to their marked location.

Until, a shot was fired and their soldier is down and dead. That soldier peeks out to their cover and shoots the target's head.

???: Our extraction point is close, let's go!

They moved on leaving their comrade's dead body on the floor. The soldiers gets inside a dark tunnel that leads underground. Suddenly one of the guys gets shot in the head by one of them.

???: (Irish) What the-?!

???: What is that?!

They looked around and found nothing. They started to get scared and shivers.

???: ACK-!

His buddy got stabbed by a knife with someone holding it. His friend shine the light on it however it points it up with a hand smacking it away before getting shot in the head by a pistol.

Back outside, the figure comes out from the tunnel and tracks the trail of where did his victims gone through while keeping its gun point at the front. When he get out he saw a dead body, he used his foot to slowly turn the body and reveal it's badge in it's uniform

The figure has a deep female voice and calls on her radio with her mask on.

Ghost: Y/n... Something's not right. The garrisons... They're targeting their own. We need to find out why. 

She then runs off getting away from the vicinity.

Ghost: Send me fighters I can trust. Ghost, out.