(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors

(Opening starts with the view of Herta Space Station's Master Control Zone with Asta, Arlan and Herta seeing the star map. Then zooms to a holographic planet named Jarilo-6 and it shows the book title and zooms inside the planet. Within the snowy mountains showing two persons standing and looking at the camera with their glowing eyes.)

(It then showed the nervous and circulatory system of a human with pictures and memories of Book 1.)

Moments that seem like they can change both me

And even the world is always right next to me...

(Y/n is standing on the snowy mountains remembering his past friends and family in AD Stella. It then showed the task force members and the AI gundam girls showing to Y/n that they got his back. He smiles and they transform into their Gundams before slashing on the screen with their new allies in HSS and Jarilo-6. Finally showing the allies of Astral Express.)

Gazing at the irritation I can't hide and myself as I stand stock still

Despite my hesitation, despite my worries, despite my regrets, I should decide

With one word you've given me, my bewilderment vanishes

(It then showed a cold-hearted woman wielding an ice rapier and behind her is a silhouette of a robot. Then shows a white curly haired woman crying in her bed and a woman with a black and purple hair looking at the horizon as the sun rises. They then saw a light shone through the night skies as they saw it in awe. They see a group standing there to save them from the darkness.)

Light shone in my once empty room

(It then shows the launch of the Gundams from their catapults on the train alongside Dan Heng and March 7thh Gundam forms coming out. Slashing through the Fragmentum and Antimatter enemies. It then showed the Exia with a woman wielding a bat battling against the cold-hearted woman who transforms into something more dark and sinister.)

The sky I gazed up at is so blue and serene

I decided to open up a window that was shut

(But then it showed the robot about to attack but it was stopped by Virtue and Dynames, and the robot's arm was damaged by the Kyrios' claw and GN SMG. The woman got more furious as it launched a massive crystal attack on all of them before the Express crew and the 141 went forward, all-out against the woman. It ended with Exia de-transforms back to Y/n seeing the sun rise from the Space station and the planet itself on the horizon.)

Moments that seem like they can change both me

Right now, I sense here a moment