Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission

Blaze it away koete

Koumyou no sono saki e

Moete tsukiru hi made

(Stelle and the rest of the Astral Express crew are standing on top of a snow mountain. Stelle suddenly felt her shoulder tapped by someone and she looked beside her and sees Y/n with the rest of his team. They smile at her, offering to move forward to the new journey as they both jumped off the mountain and the sun rises on the horizon and appeared the city of Belobog and the main title)

 They smile at her, offering to move forward to the new journey as they both jumped off the mountain and the sun rises on the horizon and appeared the city of Belobog and the main title)

Another star runs through the blurry night

With all the dreams he had that day

Nowhere to go, not knowing why

(A tell girl with three-curly point gray hair and gray eyes is stargazing outside of the Qlipoth Fort as she walked out from the fortress. She looked up to them with sadness but also mixed with wishful thinking as the camera zooms out to look the landscape picture of Belobog.)

The sins, salvation, repentance, and the fight

Again we ask the endless riddle

To seize our one and only light tonight

(It transitions to the Underworld of Belobog with a girl wearing a cloak as she walked up to the mines before removing her cloak as she reveals herself. A girl with dark purple hair, ruby eyes as she looked to the rocky ceiling for a moment before her eyes shifts into a fierced gaze as she grabs the Scythe behind her back and jumping down into the mines.)

Magaimono no sekai ni tatoe erabarenakutomo

Kono honou no sanaka ni odori akashitemiseyou

(The snow suddenly covers the whole scene in white as various figures appeared: a rockstar woman with a electric guitar that shoots out high voltage electricity, a knight with a case that resembles the girl's guitar, a small girl holding a book, a child being piggy-back ride by a giant robot, A woman with a grenade launcher and a man with two jade curved knives.)
(Then it shows a woman filled with deception and malice with a Stellaron glowing behind her and the Astral Express member such as March, Dan and Stelle began to engage her in a fight with the two Astral Express veterans transforms into their Gundams.)

Blaze it away koete

Tayasanu tomoshibi the iron blood and will is in me

Take me again to the end

Koumyou no sono saki e

Kirisaku senkou no you ni

(Suddenly the deceptive woman spawns out powerful Fragmentum monsters as Dan Heng uses his spear to pierce and stab the monsters, March uses her bow to rain down her Six-Phase Hail Shower and Stelle clashes Cocolia with her baseball bat. Suddenly the deceptive woman sends out a massive pillar of light as she summoned a giant mech which it sizes as a giant Mobile Armor. The mobile armor now began to attack the three hapless trailblazers)

Blaze it away kakenuke

Onore ga kimeta michi keshite tomaranu you ni

Take me away in the end

Meimetsu suru unmeigoto

Moete tsukiru hi made

(The woman grinned evily but it soon truend to shock and scowl as she saw the Celestial Being team members, Chall and Y/n in their Gundam forms. She then lets out a massive roar and everyone hold their ground and she transforms into a monster and both clashed together to create a fiery pillar of light from the snowy mountains as the cold winds covered the screen and melts with a flaming background.)

(The music end with a small preview of a flaming lance and a flaming sword, stabbed on the ground behind the shadows.)

)