Chapter 6: Reunion

Stelle shakes her head to get her bearings together with her vision clearing up.

March 7th: Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?

Stelle tries her best to remember some things but nothing comes out of it except visions of Kafka and Y/n. She looks at them in dismal.

???: I... don't remember anything. Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: Don't worry, kid. I'm still kicking.

March 7th: Wait a minute, Y/n. She remembers you but not anything else?

Y/n: She has amnesia... I should mention that her parents were dead when I arrived and found them. I killed the Reavers for killing the mother. She has one last wish, to keep this girl safe from the hands of this Legion.

He remembers Kafka's wish about her origins so he had to make a lie about it.

March 7th: *frown* Aw, this isn't good... I'm sorry about what happened but, can you try harder? I'm sure you can at least remember your name...

But a memory popped up with Kafka's face in the memory and her mouth saying her name.

Stelle: My name, is Stelle

Dan Heng: Stelle? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, and this is March 7th.

When Stelle looks at her, March smiles and waves at her.

March 7th: Nice to meet you, Stelle!

Dan Heng: And that boy beside you is Y/n Seiei. But, I guess you probably already know about him.

Y/n just nodded at her and pats her head.

Dan Heng: This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta. Also with the assistance of Y/n's squad, 141.

Stelle is confused about the Antimatter Legion so she asks them.

Stelle: What is this... Antimatter Legion?

Y/n: Nasty goons created by the Aeon of Destruction, Nanook.

March 7th: You're lucky that the Destruction's most dangerous Emanators: Lord Ravager among them isn't around here. Don't worry we'll take them out of this station soon.

March reassures her words with confidence even though not knowing that the next attack of the Legion is not a minion wave.

Stelle: So then, who's this Lead Researcher Asta?

March 7th: Uh-huh, a petite cutie with pink hair. Madam Herta appointed her to be the acting lead researcher.

Y/n: And speaking of Herta, her employees need to get their bearings. Are either geeks of her or just slowly forgets to speak her name right?

Stelle just looks at Y/n with an incredulous look. But she shrugs it off.

Stelle: So, where should we go?

Dan Heng checked his holomap and saw their next path as of the recent conditions after the invasion. The invasion left him some scratches of the past from his memories but he chose not to reveal it, yet.

Dan Heng: Back to the master control zone. Asta and the other researchers have gathered there.

March 7th: Plus that's where we parked the Astral Express! Don't you worry, we'll protect you from the monsters and clear up this mess.