Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On

(A/n: Okay in this chapter things will change about calling their codenames or names.)

Chall is training in her Gundam Dynames in mobile suit form as the device is connected to a docking device from the Astral Express to materialize it.

Chall: Hey Dynames, can you give me every simulated combat in hardest difficulty?

Dynames: W-Wait... are you sure?

Chall: I'll be fine...

Chall then began to use simulated combat based on Dynames' combat data from the 1st armed intervention all the way to the Operation: Fallen Angels where Niel Dylandy made its last fire against his last target.

But as she moves on to the simulated combat level of where the Thrones made its debut, she started having flashbacks.

This is the same time and place of where her precious friends Rudio and Marlene, whilst on saving her from Plutone's Core Fighter malfunction, died in the high energy GN Particle creating an overload on the GN Drive and exploding both mobile suits in the process.

Two casualties are the parents of Feldt Grace, they died as they were bathed in GN Particles so much that it ended up killing them. The GN Particles are also toxic in some circumstances at that point in time.

She shrugged those thoughts off and pressed the abort button. Dynames grew worried.

Dynames: What is it?

Chall: I need to take a moment...

Dynames didn't say a word as she just saw from her cameras that she's leaving the hangar along with the device still connected.

She went inside her cabin room as she changed clothes. She then saw her body's colors. Aside from her gray bra, she saw her body and her face on the left side it's silver scar that the ELS healed. But the memory of that scar won't be healed for her.

Chall: 'How the hell can I get over it?'

That incident still hurts her emotionally. She remembered one time when she asked Grave Violento about VEDA's feature of resurrecting the deceased persons. Grave tried his best to choose his words in order to not make her feelings hurt. He can see to her eyes how badly the loss of her friends affected her. He forced to tell her that VEDA is not a god. To her, it felt like those words were like sentencing her companions to death all over again.

She rubs that memory off and gets something in her wardrobe, a small box containing the damaged hair ornament that belongs to Marlene

She rubs that memory off and gets something in her wardrobe, a small box containing the damaged hair ornament that belongs to Marlene. She let the memories flood back into her mind making her eyes tear up and drop onto the ornament.

 She let the memories flood back into her mind making her eyes tear up and drop onto the ornament