1

Hellooo this is my first story I hope you like ittt!! ( Lizzie will show up in the second or third chapter btw )

TW ( abuse)

JULIANA POV

" you know I love you Julia , and I'll always protect you . " auntie Lucy mumbles against the side of my head , she's my dad's sister after I got yelled at by my parents for rolling my eyes accidentally , they acted like I've killed someone with all the yelling and almost hitting . Stroking my hair with her fingers , I nod my head . " what show are you up for JJ? " auntie asks as i snuggled up next to her , I leaned my head down on her shoulder . " Gilmore girls please " I mumbled .

" alright Gilmore girls it is . " Auntie replied putting on Gilmore girls on my bedroom tv . While we were watching the show , I can't help but notice my aunt drinking some ice tea . " oooo can I have some ice tea please? " I asked her , " hmm nope . " she replied holding her laugh turning back to watch the show . " that was mean . " I said frowning . " oh I know , but I hate sharing so if you want some go get some , you have plenty of them in the kitchen fridge . " auntie said in a funny voice .

" Fine! " I say giggling sticking my tongue out and racing downstairs to get myself some ice tea . I quietly pass the living room where my parents were watching a reality show and pour myself some ice tea into a glass . I place the ice tea bottle back in the fridge , turning around my elbow knocks the glass making it fall to the floor and shatter everywhere the cold ice tea hits my feet making me flinch at how cold it is .

I heard someone running to the kitchen it's dad because it heavy steps that are coming in my direction . " JULIANA " my dad screamed my body freezes  and I feel like I can't breath . I look up at him shivering . " look at what've you done! You little shit!" he screams making me whimper as tears escape my eyes , I can't move duo to all the glass surrounding me , thankfully my aunt comes down running .

" what's going on? " auntie asks confused as she looks around the room before spotting me with glass around me . her eyes widen before looking up at dad .

" Andrew you better stop it! " she shouts as he try to get everything out of the way but he's so angry that's he's gonna hurt himself .

" Lucy fuck off! You're making this worse " he shouts back making me flinch , auntie Lucy came next to dad trying to think . I needed my auntie so I try to move forward to reach her , " no , Julia darling don't move alright? I'll be back I promise . " auntie says calmly and ran out of the room . I moved a little backwards when dad slammed a piece of glass into the trash bin harshly .

" you heard her! Don't move! You fucking idiot " dad shouts making me jump , I let out a sob standing completely still . I vaguely see mom coming in and shaking her head in disappointment . " I'm sorry I didn't mean to . " I say shaking my head . " shush " she said getting out . Dad accidentally threw a piece of glass in my way making it brush against my cheek . I winced and held my cheek feeling a little liquid in my hand . My auntie came running back downstairs wearing her jacket and holding my jumper with her hand .

" Andrew fucking stop that! You hurting Juliana you dumbass!, and you're going to hurt yourself you idiot! " auntie says angrily but he just ignores her and continues being angry wincing when he accidentally cuts his finger , auntie sigh heavily ignoring him and turning to me .

" Juliana , honey can you slowly go backwards . Do not , step in any glass please try and go " auntie says gently pointing around the floor . I look down , even tho my eyes are blurry and my glasses are not really helping I try to find my way out and once I'm clear , run up to auntie and straight into her arms letting her hug me , whispering sweet things to my ears .