18

Hey
___________________

Julia POV :

Tonight Robbie will finally come back home , not gonna lie I really miss him , even though secretly I was a little bit happy because I get to have fun with Lizzie , but I still missed him the first night he wasn't home .

Lizzie is taking me with her to the movie set she's working at today , since Robbie is not here and Lizzie won't let me stay home alone of course , so I'll be going with her . Scarlett will be there too with her daughter , I'm not excited about it or anything because I don't really know them yet , yes we met at the airport but still we didn't have time to talk much . It was mostly just Lizzie and Scarlett talking .

" can I bring my iPad please? " I asked Lizzie who's just brushing my hair for now , since I wanted it down " yeah you can baby , we'll be there for a long time so pack some colors and a coloring book with you , why don't you bring one of your books too honey? And your headphones bubs . " replied Lizzie , placing a kiss on my head when she finished , I nodded my head before skipping to my bedroom and pack all of the things , that Zeze told me to bring so I don't get bored there .

" sweetheart be quick please , so we can get Mac for lunch " Said Lizzie entering my bedroom " yay! We're getting McDonald's for lunch " I jumped up and down grinning , Lizzie chuckled before picking my backpack up and holding my hand , I grabbed my teddy as we headed outside with Lizzie locking the front door behind us . I sat down on the passenger seat getting comfy before putting my seat belt on . Lizzie drove to a McDonald's that is close to set , so by the time we get there the food won't get cold .

" hey Julia? Since your birthday is coming , what do you want for your special day? " asked Lizzie glancing at me smiling , I chuckled shrugging my shoulders " I don't know " I giggled turning to look at her " oh come on my love! There's no way you don't want or wish for anything JJ " laughed Lizzie making me chuckle .

Well actually, there is something I wish for , but it would never ever happen .

After a couple of minutes we arrived " what do you want lovebug? " asked Lizzie undoing her seat belt so she can go inside and order " hmm , happy meal chicken nuggets please , with apple juice " I replied copying Lizzie and unbuckling my seat belt before getting out of the car . I ran to hold Lizzie's hand as we went inside and lined up , while she called someone on the phone .

When it was finally our turn to order , I tapped Lizzie's arm telling her that it was our turn now , she nodded smiling before giving me a quick kiss , as we walked to the man who is wearing a red shirt .

" hey welcome to McDonald's , what can I get you ladies? " he said looking at us , smiling a little " hi , can I please have two happy meals chicken nuggets , both are having apple juice , and four oreo mcflurry please . " said Lizzie before paying , he gave Lizzie a small paper written on it a number of one of those on the screen , Lizzie gently grabbed my hand and we walked over to the pick up spot .

Glancing at the numbers on the screen I sighed realizing that lots of people are ahead of us , so it'll be a long time to wait .

Looking up at Lizzie who gave me a smile , I raised my arms up wanting to be held in Lizzie's arms ,Zeze chuckled nodding bending down before picking me up with ease , in her arms as I wrapped my legs around her hip , she held me stroking my hair with one hand while the other hand was holding me closely .

" who's my pretty girl? " Lizzie asked looking down at me with a huge smile , I chuckled pushing my head on her shoulder blushing a little " me? " I mumbled feeling her gently stroking my hair as she nodded smiling " yes you silly , who else would it be hon? " giggled Lizzie , I shrugged my shoulders chuckling .