8

Hi!! Today is this lovely girl's birthday!! <3 @romanoffsjohansson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW! ( abuse, fighting , death )

Turning off the car , Lucy got out closing the car door behind her letting out a sigh . She had this weird feeling that she cannot explain . It felt so very strange , she felt this sense of responsibility and a bit of anxiety about the potential consequences . She's going to get her brother and his wife in prison , it sounded so wrong . She brushed off these emotions and thoughts, texting her niece that she was outside .

Juliana didn't respond to her several messages that her aunt sent half an hour ago , to let her know that she was on her way . That made Lucy a little worried . Lucy noticed that her brother's car was there so was her sister in law's car , it'll definitely be a little hard getting the cameras out . She walked up to the front door , ringing the doorbell before crossing her arms . It was only a couple of seconds before Emily opened the door , which was totally strange . Was she waiting for her to come?

" hey Lucy , come on in " said Emily with a very noticeable fake smile . There was definitely something going on , Lucy nodded her head before walking inside . " where's Jules? " that was the first thing Lucy asked she was really worried . " upstairs . " mumbled Emily leading Lucy toward the living room like it was Lucy's first time in their house . Lucy pushed Emily's hand away giving her a glare . " don't touch me please. " said Lucy sternly sitting down on the couch .

Emily shrugged her shoulders , rolling her eyes . " why are you being dramatic . " Emily asked sitting down next to Lucy , leaning back on the couch . " I'm not-" Lucy shook her head annoyed stopping when she noticed a bit of blood stain on Emily's shirt . Her eyes widen , something definitely happened . She looked up at Emily shocked . " what's that on your shirt? " asked Lucy backing away from Emily , to check on her niece .

" it's just a stain of red paint , Lucy where are you going . " stood up Emily , holding Lucy from getting out of the living room . " I told you to not fucking touch me , didn't I? And I'm going to check on Juliana " Lucy said ripping her arm off Emily . " you're not going anywhere , Lucy . You both are staying here . " Turning around , Lucy released a gasp at the view of her niece whimpering , with tears in her eyes . While she was being carried in her dad's arms , with her hands and legs taped .

She looked exhausted and scared , she had small cuts on her arms , legs and face , a bloody nose . And a few bruises . " they found them " whispered JJ tiredly to her aunt , Lucy shook her head angrily , before slapping Emily hardly on her cheek . An awkward silence filled the room , Emily was holding her cheek shocked at the sudden hit , Lucy grabbed Emily from her shirt angrily pushing her away so she can talk to her brother . They heard the front door open before getting shut close .

" you're seriously going to call the cops on us Lucy? I'm your fucking older brother! " shouted Andrew making JJ jump in his arms . " yes I am calling the cops on you Andrew! You and your wife's behavior is absolutely unacceptable , and I cannot stand by silently! I told you several times to seek help and therapy for your wife's and your actions! And you refused every single time I asked you to , I had to involve the police for my niece well-being and safety Andrew! You just don't fucking understand . " shouted Lucy at her brother , she was really disappointed of his actions .

Especially because their dad was abusive towards them when they were kids , it was overwhelming to just think about it . It was the only thing that's hunting her from her childhood , she even rejects any dates she gets asked for , because she doesn't wanna be an abusive parent to her children just like her father and older brother . Who used to protect her when their dad gets drunk .

She remembers how Andrew couldn't believe what his own father was doing to his own kids , he asked her how can a father do that to his children? How can his heart handle it? But apparently Andrew has the same heart as his father , Andrew's heart can handle it too . " you're acting just exactly like dad Andrew . " mumbled Lucy trying to get her niece out of her brother's arms . Andrew tightened his grip on his daughter tightly , making Julia wince .