19

Hiii

Quick note! I'm really sorry for Julia's age confusion , lol it's because I keep forgetting her age but now settled on one <3

__________________
Today is JJ's 11th birthday , so both Lizzie and Robbie stayed up later than usual, getting balloons ready and some birthday decorations ready too , they already have presents hidden in the attic , that Robbie took out when Jules was in school .

They got into work half an hour after Julia fell asleep , she was of course sleeping in their bed , because ' it's her birthday tomorrow ' and she wanted all the cuddles she could get . The almost parents , decided to just let Jules skip school, since her birthday is on Friday , the start of the weekend .

" Rob! sing quietly baby , you're too loud , Jules is a light sleeper " whispered Lizzie to her husband scrunching her nose , as they took some of Juliana's stuffed animals , to place on their heads birthday cone hats that they made . Robbie chuckled apologizing , leaning to give Lizzie a kiss .

At almost 12am they were finally done , it took them about 3 hours to get all the birthday decorations ready , before they got in bed . Lizzie pulled Jules closer to her , kissing her head over and over again , JJ sighed wrapping one of her arms around Lizzie's waist , Lizzie grinned giving Julia a last kiss on her cheek " goodnight sweet girl " mumbled Lizzie before drifting off to sleep cuddling Jules .

Robbie was the first one to wake up , at 8 am he washed and got ready for the day before giving his girls kisses on their cheeks , and getting downstairs to get all of the pancake ingredients out for Lizzie , because he's probably going to burn all of the birthday pancakes , if he was the one who will make them .

Hearing chatter from upstairs , he got his phone out to film Julia's reaction . " Lizzie I want more cuddles please " whined JJ gently pulling Lizzie in bed again , Lizzie giggled flipping Juliana on top of her and wrapping her arms around her , Jules laughed comfortably resting her head on Lizzie's chest .

" only five more minutes darling " whispered Lizzie softly , stroking Julia's hair while placing kisses on her face occasionally , Jules nodded smiling . Robbie sighed still waiting for them to get down the stairs , he couldn't help but go up to check on them .

" you guys in bed?! Come on girls it's time to wake up! " laughed Robbie gently picking up a giggling Julia and placing her on his shoulder , before helping Lizzie up and wrapping his arm around her " happy birthday honey " said Lizzie grinning as she looks up at JJ " happy birthday munchkin " said Robbie smiling " thank you guys " replied Juliana blowing a kiss to them , with them blowing one back chuckling .

" I'm going to wash , Jules sweetheart you go wash too and come here okay? " says Lizzie , making Robbie lift her off his shoulder to the floor , JJ nodded giving the couple a quick hug before running to her bathroom , Lizzie looked up at Robbie happy tears filling her eyes making Robbie instantly hug her " aw Lizard " mumbled Robbie squeezing her hand , and giving her a kiss on her head .

" I just love her so much , I don't even know what I did to deserve her Rob , she's the best thing that ever happened to me , and now she's 11 . She's growing up so fast , I remember the first time I saw her in my cafe , she was so so small " Lizzie had a lot of things to say , mostly about how much she loves Juliana , Robbie nodded chuckling " she was just 6 years old " said Robbie making Lizzie nod her head with a pout .

Lizzie kissed Robbie telling him to distract Jules , when she comes so she can have time to make the perfect birthday pancake . After washing , Lizzie ran downstairs quickly getting in work , to make the best pancakes ever for Juliana .

Getting out of the bathroom , Julia walked to their bedroom , gasping when she saw Robbie holding a princess dress for her . She squealed running to hug him , thanking him over and over again , while he was laughing at her reaction " can I wear it please , please? " asked JJ jumping up and down pulling on Robbie's shirt. Robbie chuckled nodding " yes of course dove, you go wear it and I'll do your hair for you , how does that sound Jules? "

" IT SOUNDS SO GOOD ROBBIE " grabbing the dress , she ran to her bedroom , quickly wearing her princess dress and getting a hair brush , for Robbie to do her hair . Running back to their bedroom , Robbie gasped grinning " you look so pretty baby! Give me a spin munchkin " Robbie complimented her , getting a giggle from her as she happily spins to show him her dress .

" let's go show Lizzie! " said JJ making Robbie shake his head smiling " we gotta do your hair first kid , come here " as he pulled her in his lap gently , he grabbed the princess crown placing it next to him in bed , before styling Julia's hair , having a conversation about her favorite princess .

__________________
I'm too sleepy to continue this lmao , but I'll make a part two of it in a couple of days.

Have a good night/day lovelies!!