Heyy

THIRD PERSON POV?.

The 11 year old , cuddled up with her teddy bear that Lizzie bought for her birthday she was sleeping peacefully , until her older brother Lucas ruined it , Lucas is Chloe's twin but she's older than him by 5 minutes . Knocking and banging on his sister's door loudly , making the young girl flinch and get out of bed grabbing her glasses and wearing them . Even though Julia always say that she doesn't need them ( her glasses ) but her vision got way worse when she stopped using them for a couple of years , so she now try to wear them most of the time . " get up dork! You have school to go to! " Lucas yelled knocking at the door again . Juliana sighed in relief as it was her brother not one of her parents .

She ran toward the door to open it , so he could stop knocking and banging on the door loudly . " what happened to your cheek? I bet it looks awful . " Lucas said looking at her cheek , before Juliana could respond he ran downstairs to eat breakfast . The girl rolled her eyes , touched her cheek and went back inside to her bedroom's bathroom . She washed her face , brushed her teeth and hair . After doing her hair , she sighed as she looked at her arm , it definitely need to be cleaned . She threw her shirt in the laundry basket after taking it off . " just great! " Julia mumbled sarcastically as she saw a couple parts of her body with a couple of small bruises and some small cuts again . and they also need to be taken care of , of course . She wished that she took a shower before going to sleep yesterday .

JJ grabbed bandages , disinfectant wipes and a couple of plasters . She got to work and cleaned most of her cuts and wince at the pain . After finishing Julia quickly got out of her bathroom to pick something to wear . Sweatshirt and a short , the girl made sure that the short reached half of her knees so the small bruise on her thigh doesn't get noticed by anyone . She grabbed her backpack and went downstairs . As soon as she entered the kitchen the laughter and chatter stopped , her mom rolled her eyes at her . " you're not eating breakfast for what you did last night . Also don't pack any food for school . " Juliana's mom said to Julia sipping coffee . JJ nodded her head .

" my stomach and back both are hurting . " Julia whispers after her siblings went back to their conversation , hoping that her mom heard her because she doesn't want to say it again and get yelled at for talking "loudly" . Emily ( Julia's mother ) gave her youngest daughter a glare and rolled her eyes . " I don't give a fuck " Emily replied walking out of the kitchen .

JJ bites her lips in guilt for telling her mother , like what was she expecting her mom to do? Hug her and say she's sorry? Comfort her and let her stay home to rest?Or say these stupid sweet comforting words her aunt and Lizzie say to her whenever she gets hurt . These thoughts ran through the young girl's head as she zoned out, until she felt a push to her shoulder . Juliana looked at her sister confused .

" I said who's picking you up from school dummy? " Chloe asked eating breakfast glancing at her younger sister . Juliana shrugged her shoulders walking away from the dining table . " I'll probably walk home . " says JJ taking a water bottle from the fridge and an ice pack from the freezer for her neck . And jumped on the counter to sit , looking out the window . " you're getting fatter by the way , you should lose some weight . " Lucas joked looking at JJ laughing with Chloe . " more like gain weight . " Chloe giggled and shook her head .

Juliana is not really fat at all but they like to make fun of her for anything . even if it's something not true or something that she loves about herself , like this one time they made fun of her cheek dimples , like come on dimples are really pretty , and they still made fun of it (siblings like that are so annoying ) and now they're making fun of her for being "fat" even though she's not . Julia knows she's not because a couple of weeks ago JJ and her friends checked their height and weight at school .