9

Hey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving as fast as the car can go , Andrew and his wife were terrified of what's going to happen next . Were they both going to prison? Or will only Emily? " why the fuck did you do that! you'll get both of us in prison Emily! " shouted Andrew panting tears were running down his cheeks , he still hadn't realized that his sister is gone , he just doesn't wanna think about it .

" she was about to hit you in the head with a freaking lamp Andrew! And if she have  , you'll be knocked out and I'll be all alone trying to fight the both of them! " Emily replied rolling her eyes . " I would rather her hitting me in the head and them both win . " said Andrew shaking his head .

Meanwhile with Julia

The 10 year old was sobbing hugging her aunt's dead body whispering to her that she was okay . She was stroking her aunt's hair looking at her features , her long lashes and dark blonde hair. she was the most beautiful woman ever Julia thought . " it's okay auntie , you'll be okay . I just need you to open your eyes for me please . Please I need you , you promised me that you'll always be here for me and that you'll always protect me . Do you remember when you told me that we shouldn't break a promise ever? So you have to keep it auntie Lucy, you have to keep your promise . Please " whispered JJ tears running down her cheeks nonstop .

She didn't even notice or hear the cops , Lizzie and Robbie coming in . " oh Julia . " said Lizzie with teary eyes staring softly at her girl with only a camisole and shorts , Julia's shirt was wrapped around her aunt's wound and it was filled with blood . Lizzie sniffed wiping her tears , she have to be there for Juliana , now is not the time to cry .

While Robbie was talking to a police officer about Juliana's situation and how him and Lizzie want to foster her instead of JJ going to a random stranger's home , she will definitely not feel comfortable . Plus they wanna be there for her , what she went through is way too much for a 10 year old to handle

" I need you to take her out of the house please . The detective will come in a few minutes . " one of the many police officers said to Lizzie making Lizzie nod her head . " come on sweetheart , we gotta let your auntie rest . Okay baby? "Said Lizzie wiping her tears off and crouched down next to Julia . She took of her cardigan , and wrapped it around her girl .

Juliana looked at Lizzie nodding her head . " I love you so much . " JJ whispered to her auntie putting a strand of her aunt's hair behind her ears . Julia got a hold of Lizzie's hand making Lizzie pull her in her lap hugging her before standing up with Jules in her arms . Juliana rested her head on Lizzie's shoulder , tears were streaming down her cheeks nonstop . But the thing is that Julia wasn't crying , only tears were coming out from her eyes .

Lizzie walked towards Robbie and a police officer , waving her hand towards her husband . Robbie looked over at them nodding his head giving her a small smile . Robbie walked to them , he gently stroked Jules hair and gave her a kiss on her head . " come on, let's go . " said Lizzie getting out of the house with Robbie and a police officer . They sat in the front porch with Julia sitting at Robbie's lap cuddling him while he whispers to her sweet nothings , Jules kept hearing the police cars noises coming in and an ambulance . she just wanted to close her eyes wishing that what's happening right now is just one of her nightmares .

After a few minutes , the detective came in . She asked Julia billion questions , and JJ answered them all wanting this to be over .

3 WEEKS LATER .
Juliana cuddled her teddy bear sighing , waiting for Lizzie and Robbie to come in their bed . A week and a half ago she moved in to their home , she had a huge bedroom with a bathroom that she really liked . She felt so safe and loved in these 11 days , even when she barely talked they still cared for her . They comfort her every time she cries or get nightmares , which Juliana is very grateful for and they don't even yell or hit her for her mood swings . They do the opposite , they hug and cuddle her. And say sweet comforting things to her. Making JJ regret her actions .

But it's normal to act this way when your parents killed someone close to you , and when the police asked her older siblings if they want to have a custody of their younger sister . They both declined , they didn't want anything to do with her . Since " she's the reason all of that happened . " which is definitely not true . Anyway she's been going to the police station about 5 times a week for questioning . They still haven't found her parents yet , which just scares her even more . " hey sweet girl , you brushed your teeth baby? " said Lizzie laying in the bed next to Julia . JJ nodded her head snuggling with Lizzie .

Lizzie smiled kissing Jules head , playing with her hair . " where is Robbie? " Juliana whispered looking up at Lizzie . " he's locking the front door darling . " replied Lizzie stroking Julia's hair making her more sleepy , JJ nodded her head sighing . Robbie came inside smiling at them " Doors and windows are all locked girls . " said Robbie laying down on the next side of JJ . " thank you Rob . " mumbled Lizzie giving him a small smile , he nodded his head .

" can you sing please . " Julia asked Lizzie smiling softly , Lizzie shook her head giggling making Robbie smile looking at them . "I'm bad at it love . " replied Lizzie cupping JJ's cheeks before giving both of them a kiss . Juliana looked at her pouting " No you're not , I heard you last night singing a lullaby to me when I went to sleep . " Jules said wiggling her eyebrows at Lizzie with a grin . Robbie laughed shaking his head looking at Lizzie . " oh you cheeky monkey . " said Lizzie smiling tickling Julia .

" no-please , it tickles . " said Juliana giggling her heart out . Lizzie smiled shaking her head pulling Jules in her arms . " thank you for stopping . " mumbled Jules resting her head on Lizzie's chest , Lizzie nodded her head chuckling . " of course lovely girl . " replied Lizzie smiling , before giving her temple a kiss . " Lizard you're such a mom and by the way I'm feeling so left out right now . " said Robbie with a grin hitting them both softly with a pillow .

" oh you big baby Robbie . " Lizzie giggled shaking her head . " why don't you sing her a song then? What do you think sweet girl? Hmm? " said Lizzie making Robbie nod his head shrugging his shoulders . " okay . " replied Julia , Lizzie nodded her head putting JJ back in the middle of the couple . Jules turned all of her attention on Robbie waiting for him to sing , holding Lizzie's hand . " okay , do you mind me singing you're my sunshine munchkin? It's the only lullaby I know . " Robbie said to Julia stroking her hair softly . " yes please . " replied JJ giving him a small smile .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1222words

Have a good day! Thanks again for the votes <3