15

Heyyy

( edited this because stupid me forgot how old Julia was🤦‍♀️ lmao )
~~~~~~~~~~

JULIANA POV :
This morning me and Lizzie will drop Robbie off to the airport , he got some work to do in LA for about a week . So Lizzie and me will spend almost the entire week together and have fun!
" JJ , breakfast is ready! " Lizzie shouted from the kitchen , I stopped building my Lego set , skipping from the living room to the kitchen happily .

" hi my darling . " Lizzie says side hugging me when I walked to her " hi my Zeze " I replied smiling , she giggled kissing my head as she guided me to my seat " wow , I'm your Zeze now huh? " she asked chuckling sitting next to me , resting her head on her hands before looking at me with a soft smile , I chuckle nodding my head .

" not Robbie's Zeze then hm? " she asked scrunching her nose gently stroking my hair , I shook my head smiling " oh you cheeky girl " Lizzie mumbled tickling under my chin . I laughed telling her to stop , before we hear the front door open " I'm home girls! " Robbie shouted as we then hear him close the front door , Lizzie stopped tickling me , gently telling me to eat my food as she stood up to greet Robbie .

I happily ate my food , waiting for them to join me " where's my favorite kid? " I heard Robbie say making me chuckle " I'm eating breakfast " I shouted before hearing footsteps coming " there she is " Robbie mumbles , having Lizzie wrapped around his arms .

" cuties " I mumbled , smiling before getting kissed on the head by Robbie .

ONE HOUR LATER

We're in Lizzie's car listening to music , singing and dancing along the music . Till we arrived at the airport , I unbuckled my seatbelt before jumping out of the car . Lizzie opened the car trunk for Robbie to get his bag out , they gave each other a quick kiss before Robbie closed the trunk shut .

Lizzie grabbed my hand holding it and giving it , a gentle squeeze as we walked inside . They were having a conversation about the house , Robbie telling her to lock all the doors and windows before we go to sleep and when we're home , because Robbie is the one who usually does it every day .

I kept walking keeping my head down as I count my steps carefully " forty five- " I mumbled suddenly we stopped walking , I looked up confused and saw a woman in her 30s, with what I'm assuming her daughter hiding behind her , wrapping her arms around her waist , the girl is probably 9 or 10 years old .

" oh my gosh! What are you doing here?! " Lizzie said excitedly , as she dropped my hand to hug the blonde woman , with the woman giggling hugging her back tightly . I looked up at Robbie confused , he had a smile on his face gesturing to me to come over .

I stood next to Robbie holding his hand and , watching the girl peeking her head out to look at me , I gave her a small smile and a little wave . She smiled back shyly before ducking her head back on her mom's back .

" hey Rose!How are you doing sweetheart? " Lizzie asked kneeling down to greet ' Rose ' her mom gently held her hand leading her to Lizzie , Rose shyly whispered something to Lizzie making Lizzie smile and nod they hugged before Rose's mom came to greet Robbie .

" JJ , come here dove" I heard Lizzie say as she had an arm wrapped around Rose , Liz held her other hand out for me to hold which I did , as she pulled me next to her " Rose , this is Juliana , Jules this is Rose my friend's daughter " Lizzie said glancing at us both with a smile .

" nice to meet you Rose " I said smiling , she smiled back holding her hand out for me to shake , I shook her hand " nice to meet you too " she says less shy than she was earlier , I shoot her another smile before standing next to Lizzie .

" Hey love . Nice to meet you , I'm Scarlett " her name is Scarlett , that's a pretty name . She's got really gorgeous green eyes and blonde hair , I smiled back before saying " I'm Juliana nice to meet you too . " she kissed my cheeks as a greeting before talking to Lizzie about her husband , and that he's going to LA too and blah blah blah blah .

They were having a conversation for about five minutes now , Robbie said sorry but he needs to go , he hugged me first , kissing my forehead telling me to be good while pinching my cheeks gently . I nodded smiling taking a couple of steps back so Lizzie can say goodbye to him . They kissed , a long kiss to be exact that I turned my head around to not see them while Scarlett covered Rose's eyes playfully making her daughter giggle .

After the kiss they hugged , as they swayed back and forth while Robbie was whispering things to Lizzie , Liz in response was nodding her head . He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and she gave him a kiss on his cheek before we waved goodbye to him .

" come on baby " Lizzie said holding my hand as we walked out with Scarlett and Rose , Rose started talking to Lizzie more comfortable now , about school and her friends . Lizzie was listening and giving her all her attention .

I wonder how long have Scarlett and Lizzie been friends for? I remember Lizzie talking about her once or twice " what grade are you in honey? " I heard Scarlett ask me , I looked up at her smiling " 6th grade " I said as she nodded smiling a little " Rose is in 4th grade! So you're 11 right? " she asked , I shook my head noticing that Lizzie and Rose were listening to us now

" nope , I'm still 10 years old " I replied chuckling , Scarlett nodded her head understanding . Before they said their goodbyes to Lizzie and me , setting a day for us to meet again properly .

I skipped with Lizzie to her car , now sitting in the front seat buckling my seatbelt " do you know who that woman was JJ? " Lizzie asked chuckling as we drove out of the airport , I shrugged my shoulders " she's Scarlett? That's all I know , OH she's also your friend " I replied turning around in my seat to look at Lizzie .

Lizzie nodding her head grinning " you haven't watched my movies , have you? " she asked , I chuckle shaking my head " makes sense " she replied giggling .

" can we go to the movies tonight please? " I asked , sitting on my seat properly and getting one of Lizzie's magazines out " sure , yeah we can do that babe . Do you want me to ask Mk and Ashy to come with us sweet girl? " she asked , glancing over at me " yes please "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A short one , but that's all I can do for today's break 🤷‍♀️

ALSO if you guys want me to add anything or you have any ideas or suggestions for the book please let me know!!

have a good night 🫶🏻