10

Hello :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliana is laying on the living room couch watching Moana , with Robbie sitting on the other side of the couch eating some apple slices with peanut butter working on his laptop . While Lizzie just got outside to garden . JJ wasn't that interested in the movie Lizzie chose , not because it's not good . She's just thinking , thinking about the things she could've done . Like what if she didn't tell her mom accidentally that " they're " reporting them , she could've just took her punishment and just lied about the cameras thing .

Suddenly , Jules felt like there's someone watching her . She first thought that it was Robbie , since he's the only one inside , but when she turned to look at him . He wasn't looking at her , he was too busy working . Worry filled JJ's heart , why does she still feels like someone is watching her. Julia kept staring at Robbie , maybe he was watching her? But the thing is , she felt like someone was watching her even when she's staring at Robbie who didn't even glance at her .

" I'm going to the bathroom . " Juliana told Robbie standing up maybe she's just tired? Washing her face sounds like a good idea to her , Robbie glanced over at her before nodding his head giving her a small smile . JJ sighed walking to the downstairs bathroom , Julia kept the bathroom door open since she's only going to wash her face . she walked towards the sink washing her hands before washing her face . She stopped breathing heavily when she felt and noticed a dark figure running very fast in the hallway behind her . She whipped her head around , gasping and taking a step back . " Robbie? Is that you? " Julia whispered nervously having both her hands in a fist , taping her fist on her leg , to try and calm down .

There's no way that she would get out of the bathroom without Lizzie or Robbie getting her out . She feels so scared right now . Her thoughts and worries were cut off by a voice she knows . " Juliana " she knows this voice so well . It was her aunt's voice , auntie Lucy's voice . But it wasn't the same , this voice was a bit different . It's not as sweet and comforting as it was . " ROBBIE! LIZZIE! . "Juliana shouted the loudest her voice can sound , more whispers of Juliana's name were heard by Julia . " it's your fault . " " I'm dead because of you . " " I didn't even want to report about the abuse , you deserved it . " " I hate you . ". " it's your fault "

She slammed her hands on her ears to try and block this voice , it wasn't working . Why isn't it working? It have to work , it have to work . She kept hearing whispers , her aunt's whispers . " Shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up! " she yelled trying to get the whispers to stop , tears streaming down her cheeks she never felt this scared before . " hey hey , Julia munchkin . It's okay , look at me and take a deep breath honey . You're okay . " Robbie said entering the bathroom , his face looking really worried . The whispers stopped , why did they stop when Robbie came?

He lifted her up , hugging her tightly . He held her head against his shoulder shushing her softly while she cries , Jules took a hold of Robbie's sweater holding it tightly crying . Juliana kept whispering Robbie's name , sobbing . " it's okay kiddo , Robbie is here . I'm here sweetheart, let's try taking a deep breath yeah? " Robbie said turning JJ in his arms to look at him . Julia nodded her head taking shaky deep breaths . " that's it , good job darling . You're doing great " he says giving her a smile and softly swaying her from side to side in his arms .

Robbie pressed a kiss on her head when she finally calmed down , he walked out of the bathroom which made JJ hide her face in his neck to not maybe see the figure she saw running . " you're alright Jules . " Robbie says placing her down on the couch , he rubbed her back gently and shot her a smile when she looked at him . " do you want me to call Lizzie? She's probably killing spiders or something . " Robbie says chuckling trying to lighten up the mood before sitting down next to JJ .

" no it's okay , I'm okay . " she replied hugging her legs and resting her head on her knees . " are you sure? , what happened in the bathroom Jules? " Robbie asked giving Julia all of his attention , " i don't wanna talk about it yet . " she whispered to him trying to focus on the movie in front of her . Robbie nodded his head and closed his laptop shut , wanting to spend some time with her after what happened . " come here kiddo . " Robbie says mentioning to her in his hand to sit next to him , JJ smiled scooting over next to him for some snuggles . They snuggled together for about 15 minutes until Lizzie came .

" you guys it's raining outside! " Lizzie shouted excitedly entering the house with a basket of fruit and vegetables in her hands . Julia grinned looking at Robbie, " can we play in the rain please? " she asked him excited , it sounded fun . And she's just trying to forget about what happened in the bathroom , " yeah sure we can . " Robbie says standing up with JJ . " Lizzie we're playing in the rain yeah? " Robbie says going to Lizzie in the kitchen with Jules following behind .

" oooo yes we are! just give me a second though I need to wash these , you go get the rain coats . " Lizzie replied washing some of the fruit and vegetables . Juliana jumped up and down happily , making Lizzie chuckle . " can I jump on muddy puddles too? " she asked titling her head . Lizzie nodded with a grin on her face , " yeah you can , now come on let's go wear your raining boots and coat . " Robbie replied lifting her up from under her armpit and running with her in his arms to her bedroom making Julia giggle .

" Robbie! Be careful! " Lizzie shouted worriedly , drying her hands in a small towel before following them upstairs . Lizzie walked towards Julia's bedroom hearing laughter as she gets closer . She knocked softly on the open door smiling at Robbie who was joking around with Juliana and she's already wearing her raincoat . " Lizzie , Robbie won't give me , my boots . " JJ complained giggling , Lizzie placed her hands on her hips staring at Robbie with a raised eyebrow trying to hold her laughter at her husband pouting face .

" Robbie stop being mean , and give my Julia her boots . " Lizzie says walking towards the duo, " fineee . " he said smiling rolling his eyes playfully at Julia before pulling her in the bean bag in front of him and placing her boots beside her . Lizzie shook her head at her husband's actions smiling . " thank you . " Juliana said wearing her boots , Robbie nodded his head standing up from the ground and going to Lizzie giving her a kiss . " ew . " JJ mumbles frowning her eyebrows in disgust . Bringing laughter out of the couple .

" I'm all done , let's go . " Jules stood up running to Lizzie holding her hand , they got out of her bedroom going downstairs to get their raincoats and boots . " we're not staying outside for long though Jules , so we don't get sick . Okay sweet girl? " Lizzie told JJ wearing her coat , Juliana nodded her head , running away with Robbie to the front door when he finished wearing both of his boots and raincoat . " wait for me please! . " Lizzie shouted before the two could leave the house .

Juliana and Robbie groaned looking at Lizzie . " you're taking too long Lizard . " Robbie says putting his hands on his hips , Lizzie rolled her eyes wearing her boots . " can't you two just wait a minute? " she says standing up and putting her hair up in a bun . " finally , come on . " Robbie says dragging Lizzie with him outside with Julia running ahead . " be careful darling! " Lizzie shouted, " I am! " Jules replied stopping and turning her head to look at the two .

" ooo JJ there's a huge puddle here! " Robbie says grinning and gently pulling Lizzie towards it . Juliana ran to them gasping at how big it is , " it's a big one right? " Robbie asked smiling tapping his foot in it . " yes! , will you jump with me? " she replied looking up at the two with a big grin on her face , Lizzie smiled at her smily face pushing Robbie in the puddle . Juliana laughed while Robbie stumbled before standing straight. " he will , I sadly won't tho . " Lizzie says giggling with Jules . " oh no , you will too Lizard . " Robbie said running to Lizzie

He picked her up making JJ cheer . " Robbie I'm going to kill you if you drop me in that thing . " Lizzie said holding onto him giving him a glare playfully . " I'm not that mean love . " Robbie laughed jumping on the puddle with Lizzie in his arms , Julia smiled going to jump too . " all of us are taking a shower when we get home . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1493 words .
I hope you liked this chapter!
Have a good night/day :)