17

Bonjour!!
_________________

" Alrighty , now we're going to add some sauce and whatever you guys want on top of your pizza . " Lizzie says as she took some mozzarella cheese to put on top of her pizza , JJ copied almost everything Lizzie did although she was planning on making a cheese pizza , so she grabbed a handful of mozzarella cheese for her pizza , and she was done . That easy

She sighed looking up at Mk , Ashy and Lizzie realizing that they're not done yet . A cheeky grin was formed on her face when she noticed the open bag of flour , in front of her that Lizzie forgot to put back . She took a glance at the girls before slowly sliding her hand inside the bag , when the flour in her hand seemed enough . She took it out grinning , trying not to giggle as she walked towards Mk and Ashley .

She did not want to get Lizzie dirty , and she wasn't planning on getting the twins that much dirty either , except if they were going to throw flour back at her and have a flour fight , that would take a long time to clean up . Lifting her hand up she released some of the flour on Ashley's face before releasing the rest on Mk's face , giggling loudly she ran to hide behind Lizzie .

The twins gasped coughing looking at JJ shocked trying to hide the smile on their faces , Lizzie looked at them releasing a gasp before laughing hysterically " LIZZIE YOU BETTER TELL YOUR KID TO RUN BEFORE WE THROW HER IN THE POOL " Mk shouted rubbing the flour off her eyes , Julia only got their faces covered with flour , not their clothes .

Jules screamed giggling before running off to the living room , with Mk and Ashley following behind . Lizzie got her phone out to film before following the girls still laughing" I'm sorry! Please don't throw me in the pool , Lizzie just gave me a bath! " JJ said as she giggled trying to run away from the twins " we don't care kid , we could give you another one . But for now THE FLOUR MONSTERS WILL GET YOU! " Ashley replied while Mk made monsters screams running to catch JJ . Jules let out a terrifying scream when she saw and heard how scary Mk sounded .

" mama! Help me! " the words accidentally slipped out of JJ's mouth , she didn't even realize it . Lizzie instantly stopped laughing her eyes widen softly , looking at Julia with a soft expression before frowning and couldn't help the tears filling her eyes . Both of the twins gasped softly stopping in their tracks before running towards Lizzie and Jules , making Juliana scream thinking they're attacking her but when she saw them hug Lizzie , she released a loud sigh of relief .

" oh thank goodness " mumbled JJ placing her hand on her heart , as she took a deep breath to calm down after running , suddenly Jules felt gentle hands picking her up , she knew it was Lizzie , from her gentle touch .

" hi Lizzie " Julia said chuckling wrapping her arms around Lizzie , nuzzling her head in Lizzie's neck . Lizzie had a frown on her face when JJ didn't call her mama again , did Jules not mean it? She probably didn't Lizzie shouldn't have gotten this excited .

Lizzie shook her head pushing the thoughts away , before walking back to the kitchen while the twins went to the bathroom to wash their faces . She placed Jules down on the counter giving her cheek a kiss before placing the pizzas in the oven " now what will we do zeze? " asked Julia kicking her legs smiling , Lizzie smiled back before lifting Jules in her arms again going back to the living room .

" I'm thinking of face masks till the pizzas are ready , what do you think baby? " replied Lizzie placing the 10 year old on the couch before grabbing the face masks " yeah okay "

JJ leaned over to grab the remote , putting on Disney " what movie should we watch zeze? " asked Jules , Lizzie turned to look at her , shrugging her shoulders smiling " you can choose sweetheart " Julia smiled nodding her head , feeling the couch sink down a bit " we can continue watching a bug's life? We didn't continue that " said Ashley scooting over next to JJ