6

Hii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ha , I won! "  cheered Lizzie , standing up from her seat doing a little victory dance . Julia threw her Monopoly money at Robbie's face leaning back in her chair crossing her arms . Making Lizzie burst into laughter while Robbie gasped playfully placing his hand on his heart . Robbie is supposed to make her win! not lose , Juliana and Robbie are a team since it's JJ's first time playing Monopoly ." Woah , you've got some serious skills , kid! Monopoly money flying in my face? That's a whole new level of teamwork . I didn't see that coming . Also It's not my fault we lost ,Lizard is just very annoying and competitive when playing bored games . " Robbie rolled his eyes playfully looking at Lizzie raising his eyebrows smiling

" you're just a loser Robbie , Jules honey next time don't be on his team he doesn't have any bored games skills . " joked Lizzie , putting the bored game away with the help of Julia and her husband . " ouch . " mumbled Robbie giving Lizzie a kiss on her cheek , wrapping his arms around her waist making her lean back to his warmth . " do you want to watch a movie munchkin? " he asked Jules taking a popcorn and shoving it in his mouth , she glanced at the clock before shaking her head no . She needs to go home it's almost 8 and a half , plus she has school tomorrow .

" i would love to , but i need to go home , i have school tomorrow . "she replied giving the couple a smile . Lizzie nodded her head understanding . Robbie gave her a side hug and ruffled her hair as a way of saying goodbye . " yeah , come on then let's get you home sweetheart . " Lizzie said walking towards the young girl , giving her a kiss on her temple fixing her hair before putting her hands on her shoulders , leading her to get her backpack and shoes on . Lizzie knows about how horrible Juliana's parents are , she knows that they treat her badly and don't care for her . Julia sometimes tells her about how they treat her , but she never spoke a word about the abuse she gets from her parents .

Sometimes JJ feels scared , ashamed or doesn't think anyone will believe her if she tells them about her parents . She first thought that it was normal for parents to hit their children when they misbehave ,have an attitude or when they do something wrong and bad , like a wrong answer in a homework or dropping your drink accidentally . But one day at school Julia's teacher had a talk with his students about abuse , he told them how wrong and bad it is . He also said that they need to tell an adult they trust about it and like any 8 years old kid she wanted to tell her aunt about it , since at that time her aunt was the only person she trust , she didn't know Lizzie that much they just used to have small conversations and stuff .

But not going over to her house playing board games , doing homework , watching movies , baking and playing video games with her husband! She started doing all that when she turned 10 . Julia told her aunt about the abuse when she was 8 and her aunt didn't believe her at first  , her parents acting so loving in front of everyone makes it seem impossible . But a few years later she saw them in front of her eyes do it to her niece , they tried to cover it up with Julia being ungrateful and stuff . It didn't work , Lucy tried talking to her brother and explaining to him how messed up what he's doing is , he then told her that it's none of her business and he will raise his kid whatever he wants .

" bye Robbie! " they both shouted getting out of Lizzie's house and getting in Lizzie's car . " do you wanna chat or listen to music sweet girl? " Lizzie asked Jules both putting their seatbelts on . " music please . " the ride to Julia's house was good they were listening to music dancing , singing and shouting the lyrics . It was mostly Lizzie who was dancing while Julia was giggling at Lizzie's actions . When they reached home , Julia instantly noticed that the only car there was her aunt's rented car . Where were her parents cars? Also what was her aunt doing here? Are they going to report her parents today? Or what .

" okay here we are , have a good night darling . I love you Bug . " Lizzie said leaning over to Julia placing a kiss on her temple before giving her a side hug . " good night Lizzie , and I love you too! " Jules replied hugging her mother figure back . They got out of the car taking JJ's bike out , Julia thanked Lizzie before waving goodbye and walking inside her house . " Auntie Lucy? . " she called , taking her shoes off and placing her bike aside to check on her aunt before she puts it in the garage . " oh shit . " she heard her aunt whisper shout . She looked up at the hallway that leads to the living room and upstairs , confused . " it's only me auntie! " shouted Julia smiling before running to the living room .

meeting her aunt who had a box in her hands . " hey you! How are you doing honey . " putting the box down and hugging her niece tightly . " I'm good . " mumbled Jules hugging her aunt back . Lucy broke the hug and checked her niece for any bruises . She lifted JJ's chin up with her finger to check on her neck , a soft gasp was released from Lucy. " who did that sweetheart? Mom or dad?" She asked pointing at her neck trying to hold her frustration and anger down . " mom . " mumbled JJ glancing at her aunt giving her a small smile .
" that bitch . " murmured Lucy hugging her niece again swaying back and forth and placing a kiss on her head .

" I've already placed some small cameras around the house and don't worry they won't notice it , it'll only be here for a week before we report them . I've placed cameras here so when your parents get drunk and become harsh on you it'll show up on the cameras . So we have i think all the evidence . Also I thought you went out with your parents and siblings? " explained aunt Lucy to Julia playing with her niece's hair . " okay , thank you and I hope it goes well . And I had no idea that they were going out , i was hanging out with my friends . " replied Juliana letting out a sigh and sitting down on the couch .

" You didn't have dinner? " asked Lucy sitting down next to Julia . " nope , but I had lots of popcorn . " Julia replied chuckling when she remembered how Robbie almost choked on lots of pieces of popcorn , Lizzie of course scolded him for eating lots of popcorn at one time before laughing at his silliness . " you sure you're not hungry? Before you're parents come home . " Lucy asked standing up to take the box off the floor . Juliana nodded her head . " yep I'm sure . " replied Julia going to give her aunt a quick hug before she goes back to the hotel .

" you call me if you need anything , okay? " said Lucy giving Jules a stern look . " I will , I promise auntie . " mumbled JJ breaking the hug and went to walk her aunt out of the house . When Lucy left , Julia took her bike and placed it in the garage . Because if she doesn't do that , she knows what her parents are going to do .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1263 words
Sorry for not updating
Have a good day/night!