3

Hiiii
~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov

" hey I'll tell you what Lizzie . How about me and you go to your house watch movies play board games and skip school? . " the brunette asks giggling quietly . Lizzie shook her head with a grin . " oh , love , that sounds like so much fun but school is important and we need to prioritize our education and I know that school can be tough and stressful sometimes but it's so fun , when I was your age I loved school , I would always hangout with friends and have fun learning new stuff every day . " says Lizzie glancing at JJ smiling . " School is not fun at all , it's the most boring place ever! " JJ says frowning her eyebrows , and taking a bite of her croissant .

How can school be fun?maybe hanging out with friends there but other than that , it's like hell in the earth . The teachers are not always nice and they give us lots and lots of homework , plus school has the most boring subjects ever like math , history , biology , physics , chemistry and English. Why would we learn all these math problems and in the end when we grow up we won't use them , well except for a few of them like multiplication and division  . " how can you have fun learning about how the worms eat , have sex and poop in biology? " Julia asked confused looking at Lizzie .

Lizzie laughed loudly shaking her head , do kids now really learn about these stuff or is JJ kidding? " I don't remember learning that in school sweetheart , it's sounds really disgusting , I remember learning about the human body in biology but not the animals having s-e-x , aren't you too young to learn about s-e-x? " Lizzie says giggling " I am young to learn about it but we'll learn about the human body next year Lizzie . it's so embarrassing hearing about how animals have sex with your friends sitting next to you . And the worst thing is they don't only teach us about worms but also about other animals fishes , bears , tigers and even birds! . " Julia scoffed rolling her eyes disgusted . And taking another bite of her croissant

" I'm very sorry that you had to learn about these stuff honey , but I'll tell you what . How about we plan a special movie and game night with Robbie . for the weekend instead? It'll be our little celebration for working hard during the week! " Lizzie asked excitedly looking at JJ and back at the road , " oh yes yes yes please Lizzie , you're the best! " the young girl replied hugging Lizzie's arm that wasn't on the steering wheel . Lizzie chuckled , " but you have to ask your parents though darling . " said Lizzie giving JJ a sad smile . " oh it's fine , they won't really care so they'll say yes . " JJ said looking out the window noticing they're almost there .

Lizzie nodded her head , driving to the school parking lot . " do you want me to walk you inside sweet girl? " asked Lizzie tucking a strand of Julia's hair in the back of her ear . " no it's okay Lizzie I'm almost 12 not 6 . " JJ says giggling undoing her seatbelt . Before giving Lizzie a hug . " you have a good day alright? And be good please sweetheart . " Lizzie says hugging Julia still . " I'm always good Lizzie , I promise . " replied the brunette breaking the hug , " thank you Lizzie , for everything . " add JJ . " you're very welcome JJ " says Lizzie smiling , she gave Juliana a kiss on the forehead and cheek .

" bye Lizzie , I love you. " said Julia getting out the car . " I love you too baby , also don't forget I'm going to pick you up so you don't have to walk home , alright honey? " . " yeah okay thank you again , also i might come to your cafe if i needed help with the homework , are you going to be there today? " asked JJ wearing her backpack . " no sweetheart , I won't be there today one of my sisters will be there . You can come over to my place though , do you have any plans with your friends after school? " asked Lizzie with a smile removing her sunglasses .

Lizzie shares this cafe with her sisters , they planned on having one since they were kids , they liked the idea of having their own cafe " no I don't think so . "  , " okay then when I pick you up we'll talk about it , alright? " said Lizzie with a nod . " yeah okay . " replied JJ and waved goodbye to Lizzie , " hey Juliana sweet girl , come back here . " Said Lizzie leaning over the passenger seat . " you have your lunch? " asked Lizzie when JJ walked backwards to Lizzie's car . " mhm . " Elizabeth raised her eyebrows , " can you check please . " said Lizzie looking at JJ's backpack .

" Lizzie I'm already late , and I'm sure I have my lunch . can I go now please?" Replied Julia with a whine crossing her arms . " fine but take your croissant you only ate half of it . " said Lizzie undoing her seatbelt and gave JJ her croissant . " i don't think my teacher will allow me eating it in class . " Julia said taking the croissant from Lizzie . " tell her Elizabeth Olsen said I can . " Lizzie said with a wink making JJ giggle and roll her eyes playfully . " I'm kidding , just ask her and tell her that you didn't have time to eat breakfast , I'm sure she'll let you eat it. " Lizzie says chuckling and wearing her seatbelt .

"  okay , bye again Lizzie. " waved Julia to her . " bye darling . " JJ closed the door and ran towards the school entrance not even looking around for cars , making Lizzie gasp and press the horn . JJ turned around looking at Lizzie confused . Lizzie rolled down the window . " don't run without looking around like that Juliana you scared me . " shouted Lizzie with a scowl on her face . Julia shrugged her shoulders . " I'm sorry! But there's barely anyone here since I'm late!" she shouted back and waved to Lizzie goodbye before entering the school .

ROBERT POV

" I think she's absence . " said Olivia leaning back in her chair . " nope , I don't think so . She would've told us the day before or this morning . " I replied writing down the teacher's explanation on how to solve this math problem . " mhm " said Jack nodded his head . Suddenly we heard a knock on the door , making the teacher stop talking . " come in . " the teacher said leaning her head to see who is it . " hi miss . " it's Julia! . Thank god she came . " told ya . " I said to Olivia with a grin on my face , Olivia rolled her eyes playfully before looking at JJ with a smile on her face .

" Juliana , your 10 minutes late . " the teacher said with a sigh . " I know I'm sorry , my alarm didn't go off . " Julia told the teacher coming to sit next to me and Olivia . "Also can I please eat this , I didn't have time to eat breakfast . " she add with a apology smile . The teacher nodded her head . " since it's your first time getting late you're not having a detention after school , and you can eat your breakfast kid . " miss Jacey replied and continued with the lesson .

" hey you , I thought you wouldn't show up . " Olivia says to Julia helping her take her math book and her math notebook out . " that won't happen ever , even if I was sick . oh shit I forgot my pencil case at home . " Julia said taking a bite of her croissant and slapped her forehead . " here you can have my pen . " i said taking a pen out of my pencil case . " thank you Rob . " she thanked me smiling before writing down the math problem . " you're welcome JJ. " I replied looking at her smiling .

She has really pretty green eyes that you can get lost in them and look at them for hours . And her soft brunette hair is everything , it's really beautiful . She also have those two cheek dimples on each side of her cheek they're gorgeous , and every time she talks , smiles and frowns they show up  , they're one of my favorite things in her face . She also have the best personality , she's kind, nice , sweet , funny and really pretty also-" Robert please focus on the lesson not Juliana . " miss Jacey said with a raised eyebrow and a smile ,making some students giggle , I blush looking away . why did she have to say that? Julia looked at me confused with a blush on her face , I shrugged my shoulders and pretended to write down the now solved math problem , wait did she blush? does that mean she likes me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I wrote this chapter on a rush but I hope you like it :)

Have a good night/day <3