8

————

Mason walked through in a towel and Maddy giggled.

"Oh you came?" Mason said surprised.

"Okay be disappointed, I'll just go do more drugs" Maddy said and went to leave.

"No" Mason said to her before she left, "Come back"

"Did you sleep with her?" She questioned the boy in front of her.

"No"

"Kiss her?" Maddy continued with her questions.

"No" Mason replied and she went to ask him something else but he cut her off, "She asked me to go into that room with her. I went in. She tried to force herself on me but I swear on my life I pushed her away"

"Is that a fucking hickey on your neck?!" Maddy asked getting angrier every second.

"Let me finish Mads please!" Mason carried on, "I said no multiple times and she got mad so she punched my neck. That fucking hurt I promise you. But it was worth it, because I got to keep you"

"How can I tell you're not lying?" Maddy said with a tear rolling down her face at how stupid she'd been to think he'd cheat.

"You can't Maddy that's the thing" He said to her, not breaking eye contact, "But I love you so fucking much you wouldn't understand. I wouldn't dream in a million years of cheating on you or doing anything that could hurt you. Because you getting hurt breaks me. It tears me from the inside out Mads"

Maddy cried even more at what he was saying, it made her feel worse. She lay on the bed staring at the ceiling while he got changed. Sobbing quietly and still.

He climbed into bed and put his arms round her waist.

"I love you so much Mase, I'm so sorry" She told him, still in tears.

"I love you too and you have nothing to be sorry about" Mason said before kissing her.

Their kissing evolved into french kissing and then to groping. But Mason wasn't ready to do it with her yet. She may have done it with other boys but he wanted to be older to do it with her. So he pulled away before they could escalate.

He took her to the couch where she was dressed in a pair of his cargos and a hoodie and they watched a show together. He sat beside her with his arm over the back.

She looked at him and looked away, then he looked at her and looked away as well. She leant onto him and they cuddled for hours.

It was about 7 when Mason got up and got something to eat but Maddy declined and claimed she was on a diet. He was fearful for her but let her off this once. She didn't bother going to see Evie as she didn't want to engage in a 'watch Evie and Tracy get it on while her boyfriend is at home'

Mason took Maddy back to his room where they climbed into bed and she fell asleep. He watched her for a moment taking in her beauty, how she was beautiful with and without makeup, how calmly she slept.

She was the one for him.

Maddy woke up the next morning and went and sat outside with the girls.

"Want anything from the market?" Mel said before leaving.

"No thanks Mel! We like everything you get!" Maddy shouted referring to her and Evie.

"Maddy do my back" Evie said and Maddy began doing her back.

"So how's Javi?" Maddy asked and Tracy filled her in on the kissing, stripping, sucking etc.