9

————

Evie and Maddy scrambled round Mel doing her makeup and hair to get ready. The three girls did their hair before Brady walked in with a chicken.

"Hey guys" He said holding it, he moved it up and down while it's head stayed in the same position, "See that? It's, like, Zen chicken"

The four in front of him giggled about it and talked about how it wasn't even moving.

"Chickens are cool aren't they?" Brady said before taking it back out the room.

"I'm going out with Mason, I'll catch you guys later!" Maddy said and the girls waved her off while she caught up to the boy.

"Where are you off to?" He asked her and she linked her arm with his.

"Wherever you're going" Maddy smiled and he took her to one of hit mate's houses. The girl sat with a bunch of boys smoking on the couch.

"So where's your mom?" Maddy asked Travis, they boy's house they were in.

"She's out for the week so everyone can come over, especially you sexy" Travis said and winked at her.

Mason leaned out from underneath her and kicked the boy, "That's my girl you're talking to"

Maddy leant her head back and kissed the boy who's lap she was sat on.

"Get a room!" Daniel said from beside the two.

"Wanna go shop?" Mason asked the girl and one of his friends.

The three got up and left for the shop where they saw a girl at the counter.

"You stupid fucker!" Mason said at his friend and punched his shoulder.

He stood looking at the girl when Maddy knew exactly who it was, Tracy. Mason snaked his arm round the girl's waist.

"Oh sweetie, back that ass up!" His friend shouted at Tracy, "I'd like to see how that thing looks on my bedroom floor"

"Too bad you'll never know" Tracy said in sync with Maddy as she spun round and saw the three behind her.

"Tracy?" The boy said in confusion and she scoffed.

"Ah shit fuck it" Tracy said as she fiddled with her sleeves and grabbed Maddy's arm before she left.

"Hey Tracy!? Here's your cokes" The friend continued to follow her.

"Back up" Maddy said and he smirked at her.

"I didn't pay for them anyways" Tracy said.

"Probably didn't have to with that fine ass"

Maddy mouthed love you as Tracy pulled her out the door. The two walked back to the area where Evie and Tracy had been previously. Tracy looked in confusion at the fact Evie and Javi were missing.

"You seen Evie?" Tracy asked a man who pulled out a bottle and passed it to Maddy.

"Nah she went to candy store" He said.

Maddy swigged out of the bottle before giving it to Tracy.

Tracy gagged, "What the fuck is that?"

"Some voodoo drink my friends made" The man said as Tracy took the bottle from him again and had another drink. Maddy soon stole it from her and finished the bottle.

"Hey don't be backwashing" A boy behind the man said and Maddy smirked before handing the empty bottle back to the man.

"Wanna go find her?" The man asked and Tracy nodded.