Chapter 19: Taiyo and Naruto vs Kakuzu

In a land miles away from the Leaf Village, there is a placed called the Forest of Dead Trees. It is literally a forest surrounding, but all the trees are dead and right now there is a battle going on. The battle is between Kakashi and the Akatsuki member, Kakuzu; his partner, Hidan, was fighting Shikamaru somewhere else. These two Akatsuki members were the ones responsible for killing Asuma, so Team 10 and Kakashi ambushed them, but it didn't go well.

Kakuzu: (On top of Kakashi) You're finished Copy-Ninja

His body looked like it was made of strings like a ragdoll, this was called Jiongu, a secret technique that makes the user immortal. The immortal man was about to kill Kakashi, but he noticed something in the distance.

???: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!

Five fireballs came right at him and he dodge just before they hit him.

Kakashi: What the hell was that?!

???: Combination Jutsu: Hurricane Vortex!

Two voices were heard and in a instant a mass amount of smoke covered Kakashi and blinded Kakuzu.

Ino: (Shocked) No way!

Choji: Unreal!

Kakashi looked around and saw Taiyo, Naruto, and Yamato standing there ready for battle.

Taiyo: Hey Kakashi, how's it hanging?

Kakashi: Uhhhh..fine, that Akatsuki sure is tough

Naruto: Don't worry Sensei, me and Taiyo we'll handle this!

Kakuzu: So the Solar Style boy and the Nine-Tails have come, I hope you two make this interesting

Taiyo: (Smirks and takes out his sword) Oh trust me, we will. (Looks at Naruto) Wanna show him our new tricks, brother?

Naruto: (Smirks) I'd be glad to, brother

Kakuzu: Show me your power, little boys! (He stretches his body)

The man looked very grotesque with his body stretching all over.

Taiyo: (Thinks) Hm, this could work. Come on Naruto, let's do this! (He rushes Kakuzu)

Naruto: I'm with you! (He rushes as well)

The two start attacking the stretchy man and use combo attacks.