Chapter 42: Resurrection and....Death

Taiyo and Sasuke make their way back to Naruto, just to see him preparing a Massive Rasenshuriken to throw at Madara. The two decide to help Naruto as they prepare their moves, Taiyo activates Solar State and Sasuke activates his Susanoo.

Taiyo: Ultimate Sun!

Sasuke: Inferno Style: Susanoo Flame Control!

The trio launch their attacks as Hashirama uses a Wooden Dragon and Satoshi uses a huge Solar Beam to immobilize Madara. The Uchiha sees the incoming attacks and dodges out of the way, but didn't see the giant Gracious Deity Gates land on top of him. Madara was trapped under the gates, but he smirks.

Madara: Zetsu

Next to him, a venus fly trap comes out the ground to reveal a half-black half-white man.

Zetsu: What is it, Lord Madara?

Madara: It's time to execute the plan

Zetsu: As you wish

The half and half man sinks back into the ground.

(Back with Obito, Kakashi, and the Two Senseis)
Obito was still lying on the ground, weakened from his previous and having no will to live anymore.

Obito: Rin was my light in the world...and after she died.....I began to lose faith in the world

Hiroshi: (Worried) Obito, Ten-Tails was extracted from you. You're going to die

Minato: No he won't

Hiroshi: Huh, what do you mean?

Minato: Kurama told me that Obito still have the Gedo Statue within him, therefore, he can't die

Obito: Senseis, Kakashi I'm sorry for what I've done. I want to make amends to everyone

The weakened man starts to go through hand-signs.

Hiroshi: What jutsu are planning to use, Obito?

Obito: A jutsu that will bring everyone I've killed back from the dead. Nagato, I finally understand why you betrayed me

???: I don't think so!

Out from the ground came Zetsu, the black side split on from the white side and bonded itself onto Obito.

Black Zetsu: Time to bring back Madara!

The parasite makes Obito finish the hand-signs and Obito begins to convulse in pain as the jutsu is activated.

Black Zetsu: Gedo Art of Rinne Rebirth!

(Back with Madara)
A bright light consumes the entire battlefield and Madara smiles manically, he feels his life return to him in full force. The light show ended and Madara didn't have any cracks on his face.

Madara: (Breathes in and smiles) I can feel breath again! I can feel the temperature! (Feels something) Wait, what's happening?!

The Rinnegan in his eyes start to crack and break, the resurrection came with a price.