Chapter 31: The Way of the Dragon

It's been a few hours since Taiyo had left the village and he made good progress towards the Ryujin Compound, the teen arrived in the familiar forest and arrived to the compound. He went to the door, opened it, walked inside, dropped his stuff, and went through some hand-signs.

Taiyo: (Slams his hands on the floor) Summoning Jutsu!

There was a poof of smoke and when it cleared, there was a red dragon standing in front of Taiyo.

Red Dragon: (Smiles) Ah Taiyo my boy, what brings you to the compound? Are you in need of my service?

Taiyo: (Smiles) Hello Ryuma, it's nice to see you again! Also yes, I do require your service

Ryuma: What do you need of me?

Taiyo: I'd like you to take me to the Land of Dragons

Ryuma: Darazil? Hm I see, well let's not waste any time

The dragon wrapped his tail around Taiyo and breathed fire around them, which caused them to disappear.

(Darazil)
In the Land of Dragons, a great fire appeared and out came both Taiyo and Ryuma.

Ryuma: Well here we are, my boy. I'd like to ask why you wished to be brought here?

Taiyo: I'd like to take the Trial of Dragons

Ryuma: So you believe you are ready?

Taiyo: I want to access greater power to stop the war and save the world

Ryuma: (Sighs) Very well, but we must meet with the Dragon Sage

Taiyo: (Sad) He doesn't like me very much

Ryuma: I'm afraid he doesn't like anyone very much

The teen and dragon walk to the Dragon Temple and go inside to meet with the Dragon Sage. This particular dragon is among one of the biggest dragons to ever exist.

 This particular dragon is among one of the biggest dragons to ever exist

Taiyo and Ryuma bow to the great Sage and he bows back.

Dragon Sage: Ah, Ryuma my child and the boy known as Taiyo. What is your reason for coming?