Chapter 24: The Leaf Village Destroyed!? Taiyo and Naruto vs. Pain!

Taiyo ran back to the village with great haste, that massive influx of chakra really freaked him and he knew the Leaf was in danger. It took the teen over two hours to run to the village since the increase of his power made his speed even better, while he was running in the forest he heard a giant explosion and felt even more chakra from said explosion. When Taiyo finally arrived, he was left stunned by the scene in front of him.

 When Taiyo finally arrived, he was left stunned by the scene in front of him

The Leaf had been destroyed...

Taiyo: What the hell happened?! (He tries to sense) Please be alright! Please! (Senses that Ino is ok) Oh thank god, alright let's see if you're ok. (He senses Kakashi) Oh no, please god no!

The orange haired teen rushes to his father-figure's location, he arrived at the location and saw something that will haunt him forever. Kakashi was in a pile of rubble and he didn't look good at all.

Taiyo: (Frantic) Kakashi! (He runs over to him) Hey, hey Kakashi are you ok!? Speak to me, dad!

Kakashi: (Weakly looks up and smiles) Oh hey Taiyo, when did you get back.....?

Taiyo: That doesn't matter now, I'm gonna try to get you out (grabs Kakashi's shoulders)

The teen tries to pull the silver haired scarecrow, but the man put his hand on Taiyo's face.

Kakashi: It's too late for me kid. Please, get yourself out of here

Taiyo: (Scared) No, I can't leave you!

Kakashi: (Points to his chest) I'll always be with you, kid. (Eyes slowly close) You were one of best things to ever happen to me, I love you kid.....

Kakashi stopped moving right there and Taiyo felt his neck to feel a pulse, there was none. An eerie silence surrounded the area, it was broken by the shaking body of a little boy holding his father, he let go of Kakashi and clenched his fists.

Taiyo: Raghhh...tchhh...(He holds his head in pain) RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

His opens eyes to reveal the familiar glow.

Taiyo: RAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

His rage triggered a beam of energy to shoot up in the sky.

(In the crater)
The leader of the Akatsuki, Pain, was standing there watching the beam of light touch the heavens.