Chapter 46: A Special Mission: Kakashi's Real Face

Team 7 looked up at the monstrosity known as Kaguya Otsutsuki, but Kakashi looks at students and smiles at how far they've come. He begins to remember a time long ago when Team 7 had a strong relationship and were still a bunch of bumbling brats.

(Five Years Ago)
Team 7 have just returned from finishing a mission and were very bored after, Naruto saw their boredom and came up with a great idea.

Naruto: (Excited) Hey guys, I know what we can do!

Taiyo: (Smiles) Oh yeah, what's that Naruto?

Naruto: We should see what's under Kakashi-Sensei's face!

Taiyo: Didn't we already do that?

Sakura: Naruto, you're an idiot. There's no way we can find out!

Sasuke: Honestly, I a little curious myself

Sakura: (Blushes) Oh, I totally agree with you, Sasuke!

Taiyo: Yeah, I mean it can't be just another mask underneath, right? Though, the last time it didn't go so way trying find out

Naruto: I wonder if there's any photos of Kakashi-Sensei without his mask on?

Sakura: Sorry, I already checked, there's nothing

???: Excuse me, you four? I couldn't help but hear that you are in need of a photo!

The kids look over to see a man walking up to them.

Taiyo: Who are you, mister?

Mystery Man: Oh, my apologies. My name is Sukea, I'm a photographer. I'm actually quite interested on getting a big scoop, (waves his hands in the air) Kakashi Hatake's face!

Taiyo: ("Hm, there's something familiar about this guy")

Naruto: Would you like to join us on our mission?

Sukea: I would've been sad if you didn't! Let's go!

(Later that night)
The five went the Ninja Registration Office to see if they can find Kakashi's photo. They check everywhere, until Sasuke finds some documents.

Sasuke: Hey, you guys, I found something

Everyone walks over to him and peers over his shoulder.

Sakura: You think his photo is in there?

Taiyo: Let's hope so

Naruto: Quit wasting time and open it!

Before Sasuke could open the documents, a hand stopped him from opening it. The five saw that they were surrounded by Anbu Black Ops.

Anbu: Stop right there!

Five: AW MAN!

(The Next Day)
Team 7 was gathered in the Hokage's office and the Third was very displeased with them.