Chapter 41: Obito Uchiha

All across the battlefield, the shinobi all felt their chakra being sucked from them.

Shikamaru: (Struggling) Damn...it...

He falls to the ground and Sakura comes over to him with some Katsuya clones.

Sakura: Don't worry Shikamaru, we'll heal you!

As the girl tried to heal the lazy teen, the Katsuya clones started to die all around.

Sakura: No!

(With Taiyo and Naruto)
The duo were sad and angry from all the death, they started to tear up at the massive loss.

Obito: (Mocking) Well would you look at this, two little ninja crying at the deaths of their comrades. (Holds out his hand) You two should really join me, I will save them with your help

Hashirama: DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!

Satoshi: IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO US, YOU WILL ALL SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!

The forces feel invigorated after hearing the words of the legendary shinobi. Madara decided to cut in as he continued his battle with Satoshi and Hashirama.

Madara: You two are fools, the tree will bloom in approximately fifteen minutes

Satoshi and Hashirama were shocked that they had less time to destroy the tree.

Satoshi: (Connects with everyone, "Listen shinobi, that tree will bloom in fifteen minutes, we must destroy it before it blooms!")

(Back with Taiyo and Naruto)
The duo heard the telepathic info from Satoshi and became even more determined to destroy the tree and stop Obito. The two soon heard a loud cutting and see huge purple avatar cutting one of the branches.

Taiyo: It's Sasuke! He's using his Susanoo!

Sasuke, after cutting the branch, lands down next to Taiyo and Naruto.

Sasuke: Are you two at your limit already?

Naruto: No way, we're just getting started!

Taiyo: (Smiles) I'm sad that you thought we were down for the count, have more faith in us brother!

Sasuke: Just get yourselves ready for the battle!

Taiyo and Naruto start to power up.

Naruto: Tailed Beast Mode!

Taiyo: Flaming Dragon!

Naruto tapped into his usual Tailed Beast transformation, but Taiyo brought out a transformation that he hasn't used since the battle with Pain.