Epilogue: The Hero, The Hokage, and The Avenger

Where the tree leaves dance, one shall find flame. The fire shadow will illuminate village and a tree lave shall bud anew. Seventeen years have passed since the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Leaf village has grown to new heights and technology is becoming the new big thing. You might be wondering, where are our heroes? Well, they have been living their daily lives. Let's start with the Uchiha.

The Avenger:
Sasuke Uchiha has spent seventeen years trying to cleanse himself of his sins, he now supports the village from the shadows and has a family of his own. He found love in Sakura Haruno, they got married and have one child, named Sarada Uchiha. Sasuke doesn't usually see his family because he has long missions outside of the village, he loves them dearly and always wants to see them though. His real mission is find evidence on Kaguya Otsutsuki and her people, he's searched countless temples and hidden archives to find information, with no such luck. Sasuke is very determined to find more evidence and finally end the legacy of Kaguya. Now, let's switch over to the Seventh Hokage of the Leaf.

The Hokage:
Naruto Uzumaki has finally achieved his dream of becoming Hokage and he loved throughout the village and the world. He also married Hinata Hyuga, a very lovely marriage that produced two children, Boruto and Himawari Uzumaki. Naruto absolutely adores his family, but the job of Hokage is very time consuming and he doesn't see them very much. This disappoints his son, Boruto, a lot. He tries to make time to see his family and see the villagers, which he sees as his family as well. He even talks with Kurama and the rest of the Tailed Beasts to discuss important topics. He maintains a healthy relationship with the rest of the Kage and he's definitely one of the best Hokage, the Leaf has even seen. Finally, let's move onto the Hero of the world.

The Hero:
Taiyo Shinjuka is know throughout the world as the greatest hero, he protects anyone from danger and stops the bad guys, like an action movie hero. He married his longtime girlfriend Ino Yamanaka and had two sons, Sakumo and Inokai Shinjuka, Sakumo was named in honor of Kakashi's father. The kids call Kakashi grandpa and he spoils them like grandchildren, Taiyo absolutely loves it and Ino hates it. Being the Hero of the world comes with great benefits; being recognized, signing autographs, and protecting the innocents. However, it comes with some negatives; not being home often, constant danger everywhere, and a lot of autographs. Taiyo loves his job and will continue to do it until the day he dies.

Taiyo Shinjuka's story was fun, adventurous, and sometimes dangerous. The once lonely boy turned great hero, will be remembered throughout shinobi history. There will come a time, when Taiyo must pass on the torches, or should I say flames, to his sons and they go down in history just like him.

The End.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter
This chapter was to show what life has been like for Taiyo and his friends
The story of Taiyo Shinjuka has been finished
His legacy however will live on in the form of his sons
I'm gonna leave Taiyo's story alone for a while and focus on other stories
He will return though, in his sons' story
Thank for the support and I'll see in the next story I write