Chapter 39: The Birth of the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki

Madara had been watching between the forces and Ten-Tails' clones, he soon saw two men approaching him and he instantly knew who they were, but he was disappointed. He activated his Susanoo and stabbed the two men approaching.

Madara: I thought I told you two that I wanted you both to be real and not weak clones

The clones were revealed to be Satoshi and Hashirama, the clones fell apart and Madara was still dissatisfied. The Uchiha soon spotted a Kamui vortex on top of Ten-Tails and someone dropped out of it, the person was actually Obito who was bleeding profusely. Madara decided to get up and go see him.

Madara: Well, well, look who decided to return all beaten

Obito: (In agony) Help....me....

Madara: I could help you, but only if you help me in return. Use the Rinnegan to perform Rinne Rebirth in order for me to be revived and to become the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki

Obito was shock that his mentor was treating like garbage or an old toy he didn't want anymore.

Madara: (Mocking) Awww, what's with that look? You really thought we would be the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki together, you are but a pawn in my game. Now, let's make see things my way

Madara held his hand and Obito felt so much pain coarse through his body, black receivers started protrude from Obito's body.

Obito: AHHHHHHHHH! STOP!

Madara: No, I don't I will

Madara moves his hand once again and Obito's body acted on its own accord, the body started to hand-signs for the Rinne Rebirth

(With the Trio)
Satoshi and Hashirama had seen what was going and had to stop it.

Satoshi: (Looks at Taiyo) Taiyo, you and your friends stop Obito! Me, Hashirama, and Tobirama will stop Madara!

Taiyo looks in the direction of Obito and Madara, he recognizes the hand-signs that Obito was making.

Taiyo: (Determined) Naruto, Sasuke let's go now!

Naruto: Right!

Sasuke: Ok!

The Trio head off to stop Obito, Hiroshi and Minato were witnessing this and decided what to do.

Minato: Come on old friend, let's do this

Hiroshi: (Activates Solar State) Right

(Back with Obito and Madara)
Obito was in massive amounts as his body contorted from the black receivers inside, his hair suddenly turns white and he tries to gain some control over his body.

Obito: AAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHH-HGN!

He saw his own blood splatter in front of him, he looked down to see Minato cutting him with his kunai and he then felt a fist collide into his stomach, Obito sees Hiroshi standing in front of him with an angered expression.

Hiroshi: It was you! You were the one who caused the attack!

Minato: Why, Obito?!

Obito couldn't form anything except a gurgled response as he fell onto the ground. Taiyo, Naruto, and Sasuke landed beside the two men.

Taiyo: Looks like we're a little late

???: Hehehehehe...

The group looked down at Obito, who was laughing.

Obito: HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

The ground started to rumble underneath them, but then they realized this isn't a ground, this was Ten-Tails.